[Question]How To Play On battle.net in The Frozen throne without ANY problem..

I was wondering how can i play battlenet of warcraft 3 frozen throne, do i have to buy the whole game or what. Please either reply here or pm me.

I was wondering how can i play battlenet of warcraft 3 frozen throne, do i have to buy the whole game or what. Please either reply here or pm me.

If u want to play on REAL BATTLENET u must buy original frozen throne expansion (not sure about the "Reing of Chaos")..

But,u can play on private servers aswell..example:

http://eurobattle.net/index.php

hope it helped.

Yes you must buy the original game,

you buy the packet. The packet have Warcraft III Reing of Chaos and Warcraft III The Frozen Throne.

But if you want Play dota with other peoples go http://www.garena.com/ and download garena(usualy download English Version) afte the download go here and register and you can play Dota with other peoples on lan.

I think that eurobattlenet beats garena..no need to install any additional programs(like garena) only game..and u can find more than 40dota games at once..anyway,your choice.

gimmi a link for reign of chaos and FT thanks alots :)

But on PM cuz otherwise it will be detected as warez posting O_O

EDIT: And a guide for playing on eurobattle.net.

Those who help me will be promoted :O so... :).