[L2J] L2Peril x300 PvP BETA

ZaNteR

For me theres no reason to join now..

Good luck when it opens!

yesh,same here.

And im not talking about cancelbots aka HK which they have 3 ways to cancel you,im talking about Soulhound for example that its the only way to survive,thus you spoil the rest classes such us sorc/necro/sps.

yesh,same here.

And im not talking about cancelbots aka HK which they have 3 ways to cancel you,im talking about Soulhound for example that its the only way to survive,thus you spoil the rest classes such us sorc/necro/sps.

Most of the servers now has disable cancel on pvps.

I guess how good slh are u and u want cancel to be a competitive one.

Back to interlude,ty.

Back to interlude,ty.

metiu is revolted xd

/on

I joined into beta test some things still need to be fixed... minor things but server seems nice by now.

Server will go LIVE this Wednesday 20/2/2013 Time 20:00 GMT+2. Hope to see you guys ingame, in case you have not yet, you can join the beta server and preview how its going to be like.

Back to interlude,ty.

Not even close ,i mostly play tank ,

my point was without this skills those classes are useless,so in the end,its a TK/Paladin server.

I really like concept of server, not a normal copy server, i have try beta and in my opinion u need adjust gmshop and bufer too, need some buff like dzerk and other, btw good luck and i join for sure..

The server will open earlier than announced, today at 17:00 GMT+2. Until then the server will be GM Only as we make the final preparations. Hope to see you ingame in a couple of hours.

The server will open earlier than announced, today at 17:00 GMT+2. Until then the server will be GM Only as we make the final preparations. Hope to see you ingame in a couple of hours.

You bet it  :-beep- yeah:

The server is finally live. I want to thank all the BETA testers for their help during the Open BETA. The Vote Reward engine will be enabled when the server gets approved on L2TopZone.