[Guide]How to edit RB's Skills.

Many people like some Raid Boss skills but they have problems when they use them.

Here is a guide of how you can edit these skills to be shown to characters too.

Tools needed for this:L2 FileEdit (with the version of the chronicle you want to edit)

[glow=purple,2,300]First Step[/glow]:Open and decrypt the file skillgrp.dat in your lineage 2 system folder.

[glow=purple,2,300]Second Step[/glow]:Find the Id of the RB skill you want to edit. (Ex:4316)

[glow=purple,2,300]Third Step[/glow]:Go to the exact level of the skill and edit the code like this example.

Skill before modify:

4316 1 0 0 34 400 1 2.5000000 1 4316 icon.skill0070 0 0 0 0 -1 11

Skill After Modify:

4316 1 0 0 34 400 1 2.5000000 1 j 4316 icon.skill0070 0 0 0 0 -1 11

If you didn't see the difference between the codes then check the "j" added before 4316 iconskill.

Its a very simple edit....

Just add a letter there and the skill will be shown in your character like the mob.

Isn't it easier than Env.Int??

Anyway if you have any problems while editing pls pm me.

You definetely have to check this out :)

A question always good to do that but if I want to create a new skill not to encounter the animated show any suggestions do not want to change the ability of the boss just imitate a

I didn't got you.

Can you say that in english please and i may help you.

Need Vault pack c6 interlude with system plz akis_sonnic@hotmail.com pff someone guys send me tyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz