West accounts starting from 0.50€ only! [HOT]

IntrigueX

I just bought 10 random account pack from this guy,all accounts work + i got a 30 lvl account with free transfer !! 100% trusted,GJ and i will buy again for sure!!! :-beep- yeah:

I just bought 10 random account pack from this guy,all accounts work + i got a 30 lvl account with free transfer !! 100% trusted,GJ and i will buy again for sure!!! :-beep- yeah:

Thanks for buying mate! :D

wait, this doesnt make sense, we are not idiots, the price of 0.5 and packs of 10 doesnt seam legit to me...

I think that when you sell 10 accounts you sell the same account again and again lol, now it makes sense... you have 20 trash accounts 3-4 30lvl still trash, and u sell them 200 times... nice logic, even the price is low this is just a scam

wait, this doesnt make sense, we are not idiots, the price of 0.5 and packs of 10 doesnt seam legit to me...

I think that when you sell 10 accounts you sell the same account again and again lol, now it makes sense... you have 20 trash accounts 3-4 30lvl still trash, and u sell them 200 times... nice logic, even the price is low this is just a scam

3-4 trash accounts 30 lvl ... i got 2 accounts 30 lvl the 1st one was with 50+ champions with 3 rune pages and the 2nd one was with 35+ champions with 4 rune pages .. I dont think that he is spending his time to buy so many champs and to sell it only for 3 euros..

3-4 trash accounts 30 lvl ... i got 2 accounts 30 lvl the 1st one was with 50+ champions with 3 rune pages and the 2nd one was with 35+ champions with 4 rune pages .. I dont think that he is spending his time to buy so many champs and to sell it only for 3 euros..

you are the only one that got 30lvl acc,anyway enjoy stolen accounts.

+3 accounts 1 30 others shit but anyway thanks :3

There are 2 guys that already got their 30 lvl ... anw Matthew i rly dont care if they are cracked it costs me only 3 euros .

Go and ask my clients smartass if they got the same accounts. :)

@Matthew

Only on the last 2 pages of my topic 3 guys got 30 lvl accs on their random packs.

Stop saying bullshits. :)

Go and ask my clients smartass if they got the same accounts. :)

@Matthew

Only on the last 2 pages of my topic 3 guys got 30 lvl accs on their random packs.

Stop saying bullshits. :)

its common logic man, u cant simply have so many accounts... even 10 lvl acc is 1 week work... and botting isnt hard, you just make bots who stay afk at co op vs ai, whre the other players 4v5bots still win... a friend of mine had a server computer and he was boosting bots with this method to lvl 30...

so still these accounts are from Stolen accounts OR botters!

its common logic man, u cant simply have so many accounts... even 10 lvl acc is 1 week work... and botting isnt hard, you just make bots who stay afk at co op vs ai, whre the other players 4v5bots still win... a friend of mine had a server computer and he was boosting bots with this method to lvl 30...

so still these accounts are from Stolen accounts OR botters!

We got a diferrent view of common sense then. And I don't sell the same account multiple times.

Give me 80€ and I'll give you 3.000 random accounts.

I botted them all? I don't think so. :)

Well, i think this guy is a computer MASTERMIND ,thats all.. How's he doing all this? None of your business,nor mine. If you want to try him,go ahead,he wont let you down.. But dont critisize before you try ;)

Good luck with whatever you do ,and Good Job again for IntrigueX

If you dont try xdem dont criticize him . 

Wise words. ;)

Well, i think this guy is a computer MASTERMIND ,thats all.. How's he doing all this? None of your business,nor mine. If you want to try him,go ahead,he wont let you down.. But dont critisize before you try ;)

Good luck with whatever you do ,and Good Job again for IntrigueX

Oh, stop it you! :P

No, I'm not a mastermind.. However you're right, it's only ky business how i obtain those accounts, since all my customers are happy till now.

Thanks for making my topic hot tonight guys!