hellbound High Five [retail modded L2J] H5 War For Redemption x15

cheatax21

Open Beta Phase proceeds as it should, we are working hard into making LineWFR a flauless project, a home for the L2 community.

Sincere thanks to all beta testers for contributing to all this:)

~~~~UPDATE~~~~

Event: Forums Rampage Contest Begins!!! More info

fail shit server, gm friends spam mxc forum with good reviews good job, fail more.

u mad coz ppl from eoa leaving :( ? sad, stop spam here or i will report u

u mad coz ppl from eoa leaving :( ? sad, stop spam here or i will report u

im not playing eoa atm, but this server is spammed on all servers, how can this be a great project if u go to other servers and spam their forums or ingame to join this? this show how professional server is it.

Yep..all Stalone's friends spam here with ''good server , no deelay , best mid atm''

Come on give me a break...

I've reported 3-4 bugs in the few hours i played , so who says no bugs till now it's just a retard and gm friend..

Also Mojzes who u wanna report?U are the biggest spammer here..so don't even dare saying some1 else is spamming.

This server is just a big crap same like Dynasty/Predator/Diamonds.I know what i see so don't tell me i am hater cuz i don't give a f?ck about how many ppl say that is good . I am enough experienced in mid rates to judge them.

Gl at start since u advertise ur fail server in all other mid rates with many ppl , u will have a big DDoS .Gj Stalone , next fail , try next week with ur sh1tty pack and new name  :-beep- yeah:

I don't care of who is server the best thing there is finally a bugless server even if is Stalone / L2j / L2off or any one

And is impossible to close in 2 weeks since i saw they bought ddos lame etc... since these things cost much no way to close it

and this hard work is impossible to dye in 2 weeks.

BTW i test DDOS on them with 50GB from my company they had just a little dealy so as i tested there is no liar

See you in game

Regards ME and my BIG TEAM

:dat:

I don't care of who is server the best thing there is finally a bugless server even if is Stalone / L2j / L2off or any one

And is impossible to close in 2 weeks since i saw they bought ddos lame etc... since these things cost much no way to close it

and this hard work is impossible to dye in 2 weeks.

BTW i test DDOS on them with 50GB from my company they had just a little dealy so as i tested there is no liar

See you in game

Regards ME and my BIG TEAM

previous server of stalone, l2astaroth was also ddos protected, but theyclosed it after 2 weeks cuz money from donations went out :)