Here to help future l2 servers.

thenamesej

What was your first private server? Mine was l2 Extreme, yup one of the biggest server known to the private community.

Now what was so great about that server? My guess was everything. Population, Gm Activity, balance and just the community the server brought to you.

Lets think what kind of rates did l2 extreme have?

35x exp with 200x adena? something like that im not 100% sure but lets get to the main point

this server was a mid/high rate server. another server like that was

l2Revenge. A great pvp/community server with balance and of course donations.

Look at all these servers now a days

1000x exp 10000x adena or 3x exp 3x adena or 20x exp 20x adena

why make every server such a challenege or too easy? isnt private servers suppose to be alot less stress or more fun in the community unlike retail with the intense grind?

im just trying to help look out for those servers who keep failing and cant figure it out...

these are my rates id work with

35/50x EXP

150/200 adena with balance donations and a HUGE pvp activity ideas. like CTF TvT LMS etc....just to receive that extra adena to get the next armor you want.

servers need ACTIVE GM's so when creating a server dont expect people to be on it when you're not even on it.

Be apart of the community, ask questions dig in for ideas look at the next opportunity to build what people are asking for

ive played lineage2 for almost 8 years now, ive played many different private servers to look for ideas to help other servers.

if any developer has questions on anything for their servers PM me id love to help create a server for everyone

Thank You.

its ben realeased for 10years actually.

No it hasn't.

9 years counting KR.

Stop being a moron and look up public information.

Also congrats for this;

You:"I've played it for 12 years!!!§½1½1½1½1½!"

Me:"It's not been released for that long, it's been released for 8"

You:"ACTUALLY DUDE IT's BEEN RELEASED FOR 10!!"

Wanna contradict yourself more while your at it?

No it hasn't.

9 years counting KR.

Stop being a moron and look up public information.

Also congrats for this;

You:"I've played it for 12 years!!!§½1½1½1½1½!"

Me:"It's not been released for that long, it's been released for 8"

You:"ACTUALLY DUDE IT's BEEN RELEASED FOR 10!!"

Wanna contradict yourself more while your at it?

The fact is that first time when u saw l2 was at your 14, now you're 18-19 and thinking that know everything about the game.

L2 exist 9.5 years, since 2004.

Don't look for wikipedia articles, they've made 'em to confuse noobs like you are.

For the upper post: Dude just go to main old official from the verry verry first chronicle and watch the year it have.. :)

megn.

There's a difference between Lineage (1) and Lineage 2.