[L2OFF] L2Nostalgia low/mid rate

joljol

please don't be a noob admin and host it at home like the noobs do, and buy some ddos protection coz its kinda ritual to have ddos attack.

Nope I host it at my Grannies house so technically not at home!

Please double check any possible Dupe, coz i didn't liked what happen to Celes.

We aren't using Azures extender but yes we are checking dupes thoroughly and know about the majority out there. We encourage people to try and exploit in our closed beta. So far nobody has found one working, so that's great :) I'll start a new thread for this tomorrow as I can't edit my first post and a lot has changed.

Unless you know all your beta testers i wouln't trust 100% on them, because its on the human DNA to be sneaky. just saying  :troll:

Haha, We all are only humans, but I think if everything will be okey, that this server will make big boom on private servers side! :)

Unless you know all your beta testers i wouln't trust 100% on them, because its on the human DNA to be sneaky. just saying  :troll:

Even if they don't say anything we are most likely going to see it. :)

We will be moving the site over to our main webserver and launching our main site/cms in the next couple of weeks. CB is kicking ass, and we are fixing bugs and adding missing C5 features every day. All the main features are finished and almost tested well enough for a live server. Still lots of small things popping up but they are easy fixes just a bit time consuming. The server is getting very solid and as close to 100% C5 retail as anybody has seen on a private server. We will be testing Rune and Benom this weekend which should be a lot of fun if we don't get raped  >:D

Fun stuff!