hellbound (l2 Diamonds Source) l2 Diamonds Opening 16/02/13 16:00 GMT +1

CalintzJerevinan

I will not join the server for theese reasons :

Exact copy of l2eoa , no less no more.Idk where u get this pack but it's not good at all , with strange DV maps , q items in sel mahum insanely low , some mobs missing , drop chances are extremely high (in 5 minutes of farm in dv north i got moirai boots , and if i continue i think i will farm whole set from drops only) so u will see moirai parts selling for 50kk everywhere,ppl will get vesper by drop instead of crafting it ..that's rlly lame for a mid server to play at drop and not to craft.Counter Critical is on 80% of the time(if u get 200 dmg it activates)so daggers and titans will own..Not to mention the extremely low XP for a x20 server ..I have been on x10 that u xp faster than here.

Anyway last night i made slh and gh to make some tests and what i found out is :

SLH: All his debuffs have insanely low chances : His silence , root , death mark , land 1/20 and 1/25 ...Steal Divinity is too nerfed , an unbuffed 85 char RESISTS 80% of the times . I never saw this in a mid rate to happen ..to RESIST at steal buff ..and 80% of the times ..Slh is simply useless..

GH: One-Handed dagger with CD or dualdaggers 0 differences in CD , Dualdaggers are better cus u can use dual blow , that makes best dmg .Dual blow hits directly in hP , no matter if u hit in front , in back or in side , if it lands , it will make dmg directly in HP . Idk since when but ok.Bluff has wrong animation,Good landing chance(too good ofc , bugged bluff is everywhere so nothing to complain about) . The debuffs that SURPRISED me are Crit Wound and throwing dagger . They land 9/10 , 15/17 and so on ..They got too high landing rate.

Anyway today i will test some other chars and tell my opinion about the balance..Untill now balance exists only in dmg ..GH and SLH have the same dmg , with 0 gear and +0 skills , they are quite balanced in dmg.However .... in debuffs the slh is a total trash..And dagger can use dualdagger bcus simple dagger CD doesnt work .

This is the very frist good posting about the OBT

gz evildevil

btw i would prefer to see this in diamonds forum for fix it but i will answer here

about mobs drop thx for reporting i will take a care today, about slh i think is too early to say debuffs don't work is usless.

slh debuffs can be enchanted to +30 if they landed good without enchant will be no sense to enchant them anyway maybe is required a little boost on clean debuffs.

about dv map i don't follow you, maybe you are abitued with the l2j things because you can check it on retail forum or rpg club servers we have the same dv and antharas lair updated to h5.

btw if you find any problem you can post it on diamonds forum and we will take care

The reasons why i didn't post in your forum are two : I am tired to register in every server forum i go test smth (not your fault , mine) and bcus u don't have a serious bug report section(just general discussion) :)

Anyway today i will test more and tell u ..And for steal divinity that is not enchantable...is just too nerfed and too useless..80% of the time resist it completely makes the skill unworthy to use , and makes ppl focus on just use magic skills for dmg.I am curious if sorc/sps cancel is the same (target resists it ) or it cancels 4-5 buffs at 100% with 8 sec reuse (which is imba)

The reasons why i didn't post in your forum are two : I am tired to register in every server forum i go test smth (not your fault , mine) and bcus u don't have a serious bug report section(just general discussion) :)

Anyway today i will test more and tell u ..And for steal divinity that is not enchantable...is just too nerfed and too useless..80% of the time resist it completely makes the skill unworthy to use , and makes ppl focus on just use magic skills for dmg.I am curious if sorc/sps cancel is the same (target resists it ) or it cancels 4-5 buffs at 100% with 8 sec reuse (which is imba)

Cancellation of sps and sorc can't be resist updated to h5 and he cancel from 1 to 5 (resist work so the number depend on that)

steal divinity updated to h5 can be resisted (maybe now is too much)

btw we are focus on server gameplay issues frist after we will do the required change to class too

(classes are easy to fix and don't required too much time)

anyway i undestand people lose the faith in new server but we open OBT for make a perfect grand opening, join in the forum report if you find something and we will do a big start without bugs or problem.

(about eoa we are different in file and style something can be closed to them but we are not the same server and we have different files)

Hm , server is down now..

Anyway i agree with the fact that we can't speak about debuffs that can be enchanted to +30 chances , which changes everything .. that's why u should of add gcm's free at beta.But crit wound and throwing dagger land very often , that makes a big advantage for daggers against every1 ..having debuffs that land all the time..u just cast them and have an ensurance of the effect of those debuffs ( for ex: against tank when u run , u cast throwing dagger all the time knowing it lands so often ) and crit wound will be used and on all the time , making daggers dmg even higher all the time ..that's what i call unbalance

when server will be up again?wanna test OL

Ok i tested cancellation and OL's debuffs.

What I've found out : Cancellation , 99% of the times , cancels 2 buffs.Never 3 or 1 , always 2. It has 12 sec reuse.It's ok imo.

Ol's debuffs : All are fine except one : Fear. Even if it's +0 , it has 80% of land with fullbuffed chars , if the ol has 0 buffs and his target is fullbuffed , it lands 1 out of 3.Lol that is completely OP ..+0 chance fear to land with 80% (always lands 1/2 or 1/3) I think when u enchant it +30 chance it will have 100% landrate , especially in oly..where OL is OP even without bugged fear..So i rlly suggest u to lower it.

From all the debuffs , fear was the one that landed first , and the most times . U can see by your own how OP is..

Ok i tested cancellation and OL's debuffs.

What I've found out : Cancellation , 99% of the times , cancels 2 buffs.Never 3 or 1 , always 2. It has 12 sec reuse.It's ok imo.

Ol's debuffs : All are fine except one : Fear. Even if it's +0 , it has 80% of land with fullbuffed chars , if the ol has 0 buffs and his target is fullbuffed , it lands 1 out of 3.Lol that is completely OP ..+0 chance fear to land with 80% (always lands 1/2 or 1/3) I think when u enchant it +30 chance it will have 100% landrate , especially in oly..where OL is OP even without bugged fear..So i rlly suggest u to lower it.

From all the debuffs , fear was the one that landed first , and the most times . U can see by your own how OP is..

server get 2 restart for fix some quests

btw after dinner i will start to balance OL if you want tomorrow you can see the changes  ;)