hellbound (l2 Diamonds Source) l2 Diamonds Opening 16/02/13 16:00 GMT +1

CalintzJerevinan

who is the gm?o.o rly? btw don't care about your opinion.....i'm a man and i know who i am ._. grow up and don't say bull shit without proofs....i made with my opinion of a server with good fix after 6 fking years of l2j servers....maybe you are a gm of another server but i don't care so stfu and live your life without break the balls of other ppl ._.

hahahaa sure nooob. 6years of l2j servers, and u get only post for your post here... QQ i test server, balance is bullsh111t.  :rage:

I dont play any server, no care about others, i dont have account for this forum i  more time see no post, but this bullllsh111t make me account for you noob server, waste my time waiting for 0 . I no speak so far but see u post with ur 2nd acount, idiot staf think can foul me...  :LOL:

i don't see any dissapoint between players are testing beta

for sure is nice try to make a new account but you can trick only who is stupid

btw you can check the "problems" on diamonds forum and they are very low you can count them on your hands

everyone can choise the server they wish but don't be childish with this fake accounts for scare people, diamonds is fixed in awesome way and i don't allow kids say shits on my hard work because they don't have nothing to do.

thx for who try us, have a good day.

i don't see any dissapoint between players are testing beta

for sure is nice try to make a new account but you can trick only who is stupid

btw you can check the "problems" on diamonds forum and they are very low you can count them on your hands

everyone can choise the server they wish but don't be childish with this fake accounts for scare people, diamonds is fixed in awesome way and i don't allow kids say shits on my hard work because they don't have nothing to do.

thx for who try us, have a good day.

you could tell it with cixen , there wouldnt be any problem.

And sory i didnt mean any ofense for your copy paste of everyting even features to post in mxc from eoa... ehmmm for your hard work.. bb noob gm.. nough foul me arount. you will be  :forever alone like a boss:

you could tell it with cixen , there wouldnt be any problem.

And sory i didnt mean any ofense for your copy paste of everyting even features to post in mxc from eoa... ehmmm for your hard work.. bb noob gm.. nough foul me arount. you will be  :forever alone like a boss:

can you tell me your name in obt?

or you are afraid to show to everyone you even login in OBT?

testingACC in ur server, not even .online work... pfff, u can ban me i no log again for sour. :LOL:

unfortunally for you no one mad this account  :)

now get out of this topic or you can tell what problems have diamonds instead of just bitching without any sense

unfortunally for you no one mad this account  :)

now get out of this topic or you can tell what problems have diamonds instead of just bitching without any sense

He is maybe just another sheep noob or a gm friend from another server coming here to trash talk about other servers.

this server is nothing special, just same us eoa, boring beta, only few ppl there, nothing new. Now waiting for the War for Redemption Server ;)

Who cares about ur opinion ? after u kissing azz of dynasty server and advertising it for 1 week saying " omg really nice " when that server sucked as hell and failed at start u think we care for ur opinion? stfu and move to ur fail servers . Server is in beta  and  listen to urself " boring beta " wtf do u want from a beta except helping people and staff finding bugs for more community and server stability at live start . How about not advertising other servers in this topic cuz its just showing at list a bit of respect of the person trying to create a server for l2 players . And no if u were thinking im not a friend of gm or something like that im just a player who is tired of all you who just flame servers even before they open .

Now to the gm's from diamonds server i have some things i want to ask you :

Will there be auto learn skills after lvl 81 cuz i saw you wanted to implement that so thats a big plus.

Also take in consideration increasing buffs/song&dances limit in npc buffer to 30+4 / 14 or 16 would be great cuz u get overbuffed so easily . Also can u add gcm for beta want to test some skills ++ .

Pls take care of all problems before live start or ur lose a lot of people . Get geodata/antibot/ddos protection enabled and test it before start also check lag issues before server start cuz so far all mid rate h5 servers failed in this way. If u manage to open it without any problems and just few bugs then all will be happy. Few bugs can be fixed after live if they are not major ones . Take in consideration many people waiting for this server and it will probably be more then 800 people or more and dont let us down . Take care of all things before live and hopefully all will be good. Waiting for live and gonna test more .

PS : forgot to ask dvc mobs are kinda low respawn if u could check that or maybe its just me .

I will not join the server for theese reasons :

Exact copy of l2eoa , no less no more.Idk where u get this pack but it's not good at all , with strange DV maps , q items in sel mahum insanely low , some mobs missing , drop chances are extremely high (in 5 minutes of farm in dv north i got moirai boots , and if i continue i think i will farm whole set from drops only) so u will see moirai parts selling for 50kk everywhere,ppl will get vesper by drop instead of crafting it ..that's rlly lame for a mid server to play at drop and not to craft.Counter Critical is on 80% of the time(if u get 200 dmg it activates)so daggers and titans will own..Not to mention the extremely low XP for a x20 server ..I have been on x10 that u xp faster than here.

Anyway last night i made slh and gh to make some tests and what i found out is :

SLH: All his debuffs have insanely low chances : His silence , root , death mark , land 1/20 and 1/25 ...Steal Divinity is too nerfed , an unbuffed 85 char RESISTS 80% of the times . I never saw this in a mid rate to happen ..to RESIST at steal buff ..and 80% of the times ..Slh is simply useless..

GH: One-Handed dagger with CD or dualdaggers 0 differences in CD , Dualdaggers are better cus u can use dual blow , that makes best dmg .Dual blow hits directly in hP , no matter if u hit in front , in back or in side , if it lands , it will make dmg directly in HP . Idk since when but ok.Bluff has wrong animation,Good landing chance(too good ofc , bugged bluff is everywhere so nothing to complain about) . The debuffs that SURPRISED me are Crit Wound and throwing dagger . They land 9/10 , 15/17 and so on ..They got too high landing rate.

Anyway today i will test some other chars and tell my opinion about the balance..Untill now balance exists only in dmg ..GH and SLH have the same dmg , with 0 gear and +0 skills , they are quite balanced in dmg.However .... in debuffs the slh is a total trash..And dagger can use dualdagger bcus simple dagger CD doesnt work .