hellbound (l2 Diamonds Source) l2 Diamonds Opening 16/02/13 16:00 GMT +1

CalintzJerevinan

I think when all will see real online (for example 400ppls) so it will be for all better when players in game will see 800 players (fake) and on forums, etc some ppls will spam its fake online fail server etc, then players leav the server ;)

Rlly dont use fake online ;)

omg xD u are unbelievable ...!!

Its clear u are just a copy paste of EOA, mb the same... Cause i saw that corruption in EOA with revenge moving quitted characters with full gear/epics to donated accounts ... there was a screenshot somewhere  about this. So you open new project eh? ...lol mate.. features seems good though, and files (a salad of eoa-l2scripts-rebelion mm , add a mustard/sos and ill eat it too xD )

About EOA-Diamonds : features are a lame copy paste as we all see...

But even the introduction i see its very like the eoa lol.. ;p

Dear guests,

We are happy to announce our server's development is finally ended.

After couple of months collecting our ideas and working on it, we are going to release a brand new High Five server with 99% correspondance to official Server features and formulas.

The development of L2End of Ages is based on l2-scripts.ru source which offers 99% completed High Five Lineage 2 retail Gameplay.

"We also have a Very Active GM Staff, ready to answer and solve your ingame problems that may appear during your gameplay on our server"

Similar words at first lines, and closing with a quoted (" ") promise ... mmmh anyway, im not buying it... GL and HF though to those who will play here..

And...

It reminded me of this, nice song.. ^^

also offline shop will not counted in real online

That would be new :)

Any server i have seen shops where in-calculated in the counter and from there boosted by admins.

Ofc, the main reason is that us, the players like to see big numbers. Not like it matters...

we like to see big numbers but not fake big numbers xD

do we still talk about server population yes? :))

Because i know some numbers/sizes where we don't care if they are fake or real :D

Now, ontopic.

You know that ur website looks like you got it at a second hand store yes?

do we still talk about server population yes? :))

Because i know some numbers/sizes where we don't care if they are fake or real :D

Now, ontopic.

You know that ur website looks like you got it at a second hand store yes?

i don't undestand the thing about website but will take some changes this night for looking more professional

about diamonds "game server" today coming up a nice topic in the forum that should be considered by everyone want to give a shot to this server

http://www.l2diamonds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=147&sid=0364015518d9d13b51f7af06e7711aa3

check the forum and say your opinion 

i don't undestand the thing about website but will take some changes this night for looking more professional

about diamonds "game server" today coming up a nice topic in the forum that should be considered by everyone want to give a shot to this server

http://www.l2diamonds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=147&sid=0364015518d9d13b51f7af06e7711aa3

check the forum and say your opinion 

Would be nice to see it up sooner if is rdy.

About the website, i meant that is so simple, almost looks like a home made.

Remember that your website is your visit card ;) First thing ppl see about ur project.

Would be nice to see it up sooner if is rdy.

About the website, i meant that is so simple, almost looks like a home made.

Remember that your website is your visit card ;) First thing ppl see about ur project.

i like the website style

is clear and nice but indeed need some little "visual boost" for looking more attractive (this night we will do some changes on website)