hellbound (l2 Diamonds Source) l2 Diamonds Opening 16/02/13 16:00 GMT +1

CalintzJerevinan

Like i said before OBT will be online for show the work we did

sayng fail without try it is a childish attitude

people can say we are yuri/stallone/mouse/paradox friend or whatever you want,is your own problem if you want to start a ghost hunt but don't speak about server files if you don't try it.

after OBT if someone will found some bug i will agree with them to say "fail" but since that will happen keep your childish attitude for youself because this topic looking alredy like a dramma

So, you've got the leaked pack of l2scripts, so what?

I doubt you paid 520euros.

SO BIG DEAL!

So, you've got the leaked pack of l2scripts, so what?

I doubt you paid 520euros.

SO BIG DEAL!

i alredy give an explanation about server file

the 16 will open the OBT and you will see if wroth spending time on diamonds or not

the OBT will go online for let check to everyone the work we did and not only words, if server will be unfixed and with bugs people will undestand it from OBT and will not spend time on it.

As I've mentioned earlier.

You started with topic with the name prefix : l2scripts project.

Not l2diamonds.

server is a merge of rebellion and script but i can't put a full explanation in the name of the topic so this is the best choise

And you've got the source?

BAHAHAHA, wait.

Have u asked bobbik if you can use those files?:D

yes we have the source of both

anyway i can call you forum troll for your attituted but i know what is the respect and apparently you don't so if you want to try the OBT you are welcome if you don't want good luck in any server you will choise

yes we have the source of both

anyway i can call you forum troll for your attituted but i know what is the respect and apparently you don't so if you want to try the OBT you are welcome if you don't want good luck in any server you will choise

So, you're paying money for 2 projects. The one costs 100euros, then other one which I don't know which is.. Could cost, let's say, 100?

200e, for 2 SVN?

You gotta be out of your brains.

Troll? No, I don't troll outside of spam section.

So, you're paying money for 2 projects. The one costs 100euros, then other one which I don't know which is.. Could cost, let's say, 100?

200e, for 2 SVN?

You gotta be out of your brains.

Troll? No, I don't troll outside of spam section.

we buy the necessary for start a great server,we alredy had script source since the 2012 and some months ago we had the rebellion too so we merge the best part of script in the rebellion.

anyway all staff member have a job and is easy to reach a higher amount of money when you start to collect them for months