Remember Azure/Supreme? [C5 OFF] Itssss Back!

Dradden

Well after months of deliberation, talking to friends, and a few of the larger clans (private server) I decided that there is definitely room in the community for a good C5 [OFF] server. I have been around a long time and played Azure from Aeriths birth.

We will be using Azures C5 files and protection. Any of you that played Azure know there were a few things that needed to be fixed, mainly the C5 clan system. We are in the process of completing and testing it as well as some other fixes, adds and surprises :)

There is no ETA as of yet still have too much work to do on the site and the server to give one. We have a couple of awesome Devs on-board for the project, 1 for extender development, 1 for scripts, and a webdev. All of them have been actively working on and developing OFF files for years and they are great at it.

Staff

I am looking for a few forum moderators and future general GMs and one event GM. I prefer you have OFF GM experience but am willing to train if I feel you are a good fit with our team. For forum mods and GMs you need to have very good English both written and spoken. You also need to be on our IRC at all times when in the server or on the forums.

Our IRC

irc.esper.net

#L2Nostalgia

The server will be hosted on the East Coast (NA) where latency and routing is at a premium for North America as well as most of Europe. rates I have not decided on but most likely 8x-25x.

I expect the inevitable "L2 is dead", "and server will fail", "C5 is too old", etc.. But please guys try to keep it to a minimum and keep the thread fairly clean. I know the L2 community runs on flames but please try. If you are tired of short term servers and hopping than help us spread the word. The L2Nostalgia team can put in all the hard work in the world but to succeed we need the community to back us.

We have put a temp page up for now AT: http://l2nostalgia.com

You can read some articles/blog posts about us:

http://lineage2revived.blogspot.ca/

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lineage2pvp

Forums will be ready pretty quick.

p.s. For those with AzureL2 Nostalgia check out their IRC channel

irc.dal.net

#azurel2

L2 will never die it just gets PKed from time to time, and so it begins again.

I don't blame you of course. I hope that it's true because lineage 2 community need server like this one. Obviously, it should be management by experienced staff.

It is true, I will see what I can do about getting confirmation from Aderyn for the community. Our staff is about as experienced as you will find anywhere. We have been around the private server scene since the days of PP (Post Pacific) :)

Dradden

I wish you the best with this server, because community need old style server for "last long-play", if you know what I mean. Obviously, if you want to run with C5 files I think that you should implement some of interlude features for better gameplay. Of course everythings' in your hands. Still looking for forum moderator?

I wish you the best with this server, because community need old style server for "last long-play", if you know what I mean. Obviously, if you want to run with C5 files I think that you should implement some of interlude features for better gameplay. Of course everythings' in your hands. Still looking for forum moderator?

We do plan on adding a few features to extend it a bit and fit a bit better with the current L2 community "style". Sent you a pm.

If that's not a bullshit then I'm in. One of my fav servers from the good, old times.

Bring it on!

We just have to waiting for it. I hope so that they'll run this server like old once. Keep it up!

Things are rolling along awesome. We decided to develop our own extender for this as it works better for us this way. So the server will be a hybrid between our Extender and Azures scripts and client protections.