interlude [L2 OFF] L2-CLUB Grand oppening 2013/03/01 18:00 GMT+0

l2-club

ofc its another mid srv made for money and,along da way,we hand out some items or w/e. Not playin x50-75-70 shit servers anymore,waste of time and energy. Im not talkin just about ur srv l2club,if dat makes u feel any better :)

ofc its another mid srv made for money and,along da way,we hand out some items or w/e. Not playin x50-75-70 shit servers anymore,waste of time and energy. Im not talkin just about ur srv l2club,if dat makes u feel any better :)

i dont  care  $  bro.  In my server it be  mini donation  ;) like aio bufer  nubles  and hats  so relax  bro

omg  you are so  funy  :troll: 

prooves speaking, anyway...

i am just sayin that l2club will fail faster then any other interlude since of their actings on their last server ;)

l2seague world  FYI.

let me remmind you, buy a Ddos protection, if you think its enought, its never enough the world is full of hater boys!

Cyz tommorow i hope.

Making advertisment on my forum was not a good idea boy :).

i dont  care  $  bro.  In my server it be  mini donation  ;) like aio bufer  nubles  and hats  so relax  bro

dats full donation,not "mini".If u had more than that,nobody would play ur srv.

Mate next time you get my images to build your post at least ask me for it:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=265253

So sad to leech such images that were done in half minute.

about l2-club aka segue wolrd .....server curupted no protection and l2 java  .. i give my word !server get ddos atk 1 st sec  18:00

l2fantastic down i know all want it ! server down

Lol, and u call it mini donation? Retard idiot. Pisk nachui su savo servu zertva

if this server fails all the start, everybody will leave it, most of us are from l2fantastic and we saw what happened there, if the start is a fail and they can't handle the ddos attack, bb l2-club.

when u say "us" u mean the hole fantastic sh1t community (not all ) ! but the question is , what makes u think they will follow you? shell i remember you that u all said same think about fantastic and still played there till srv was closed ? kids this days . sigh

Server will delay till next week. I hope you understand us and realy sorry for it.

What can I say.. it's pathetic :)

Another fail admins. I don't get it.