[Guide]Bladedancer

Before you start reading:

1) If u play a high-rate server e.g. x500 , x1000 or more with buffs ( prophet buffs,dances,songs) the guide is useless.

2) The guide is not only for experienced players but for people who just started playing Lineage 2.

- BladeDancer -

First you make a dark elf fighter.

You start as a Dark Elf Fighter.

Now you have to level-up from level 1-20 to change class.

From lvl 1- 10 ( or 14 and more) exp at gremlins and keltirs , wolfs.Don't forget to buy soulshot's!

Probably you won't have enouph adena to buy armor-weapon.If you don't have a friend to help you buy some healing potions and teleport to town of Gludio.There you get some buffs from newbie guide (press recieve beneficial magic.)

Get out of Gludio and exp at Lizzardmen from lvl 15-24 . If you don't like to exp out of Gludio teleport from Gludio GateKeeper to Ruins Of Agony or Ruins Of Despair .

When you reach 20 level go to Dark Elf guild and talk to Grand Master for changing occupation. Collect the quest items and give them to him.

You did good job now you are a Palus Knight!

From level 25-40 i choose Garden Of Eva and Field Of Whispers.You can go there by simply teleport from Heine GateKeeper.

You may not want to xp alone so you can xp with a party.

Now you reached level 40. Go again at ark Elf guild and talk to Grand Master for changing occupation.Collect the quest items and give them to him.

You did good job now you are a BladeDancer!

You learnt some dances!

Dances: Dances are BladeDancer's skills (buffs ) that increase your stats.

Now you can choose to xp alone or with parties. You have dances so you are welcome to parties. Prefer parties instead of xping alone.

From level 40-65 ( 65 or more ) i chose Cemetery , Forbiten Gateaway aka FG and Lair Of Antharas aka LOA.

Don't go there alone! Only with party!

Now you reached level 65 and you have a lot of dances.

From level 65 search for parties for places with level's 70 and more.

I will tell you here some places with high level's:

Hot Springs

Imperial Tomb

Lair Of Antharas ( Heart )

When you reach level 76  change class.

And finally you become Spectal Dancer!

Here is all dances you learn and what level:

Dance of Fire - Temporarily increases party's critical damage. Dual Swords only. (40)

Dance of Light - Temporarily bestows sacred power to party's physical attack. Dual Swords only. (43)

Dance of Inspiration - Temporarily increases party's Accuracy. Dual Swords only. (46)

Dance of Mystic - Temporarily increases party's M. Atk. Dual Swords only. (49)

Dance of Concentration - Temporarily increases party's Casting Spd., and decreases magic cancel rate. Dual Swords only. (52)

Dance of Warrior - Temporarily increases party's P. Atk. Dual Swords only. (55)

Dance of Fury - Temporarily increases party's Atk. Spd. Dual Swords only. (58)

Dance of Earth Guard - Temporarily increases party's resistance to earth attacks. Dual Swords only. (62)

Dance of Protection - Temporarily bestows one's party's resistance to terrain damage. Dual Swords only. (66)

Dance of Aqua Guard - Temporarily increases party's resistance to attacks by water. Dual Swords only. (70)

Dance of Vampire - Partially restores party's HP by using damage inflicted upon the enemy. Damage inflicted by skill or remote attack is excluded. Dual Swords only. (74)

Dance of medusa:

Dances to summon the phantom of Medusa. Instantly applies flint fire to the nearby enemies. Requires a dual-sword weapon.

Dance of Shadows:

Momentarily changes Speed and gives the ability not to receive the preemptive attack of monsters to the party members. MP consumption increases additionally when dancing while song/dance effect lasts. Requires a dual-sword weapon.

dance of siren:

Temporarily increases a party member's success rate of inflicting critical damage through attack magic. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.

Dance of Alignment:

Drastically increases 2 characteristic resistances of a party member. MP consumption increases additionally when dancing while song/dance effect lasts. Usable when a dual sword is equipped.

Equipment:

Armors:

At lvl 20 prefer brigandine heavy.

At lvl 40 prefer full plate set as it gives bonuses.

At lvl 52 prefer Blue wolf heavy.

At lvl 61 prefer Tallum heavy.

At lvl 76 ++++ prefer Imperial Crusader.

Weapons:

BladeDancer uses Dual Swords.

At lvl 20 , 40 and 52 you create dual-swords with items that are sold in shops.

At lvl 61 and 76 you have to get two different swords damascus+keshanberg.

If you enchant your dual swords up to +4 you get some bonuses.

I hope you enjoyed and understand my guide.

I may have done some mistakes .Correct me if you can:)

At lvl 76 and more xp  and equipent i may have some mistakes cause i am not 3rd class yet.

I haven't c/p anythink except the dances . The guide is completely mine

Ty for reading!!

nice guide , about the newbies , but a pictures about the map ( hot spring , lair  , imperial tomb that you said ) , i think that its    necessary for this guide !

anyway the guide its good , and one gratz to you , that you  made it alone !

if i didnt read wrong u didnt put the skills of blade dancer

Dance of medusa:

Dances to summon the phantom of Medusa. Instantly applies flint fire to the nearby enemies. Requires a dual-sword weapon.

Dance of Shadows:

Momentarily changes Speed and gives the ability not to receive the preemptive attack of monsters to the party members. MP consumption increases additionally when dancing while song/dance effect lasts. Requires a dual-sword weapon.

dance of siren:

Temporarily increases a party member's success rate of inflicting critical damage through attack magic. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.

Dance of Alignment:

Drastically increases 2 characteristic resistances of a party member. MP consumption increases additionally when dancing while song/dance effect lasts. Usable when a dual sword is equipped.

the only prety usefull is dance of siren (if u mix that whit pow u have more criticals than if u had wild magic lvl 10 xD)

How you think about BD with bow?

I see on some servers x35 songers with bow and it was good thing - they broke cast on many mages...

may be for pvp but for lvl up i think its a bad idea..

• 4 weeks later...

its a real pain do the 3rd class quests with supports since nobody wants them in parties for Ketra/Varka/HS and shrine.... unless u have a good clan that will help u or go meet archon of halisha instead of kill 700 mobs

otherwise ppl will KS ur mobs a lot in shrine

ure not going find easy parties with BD because they slow down most of ppl who wanna finish quests faster..even heallers as evas saint or cardinal prefer to do it alone killing undead mobs

i never invite supports to my quests in shrine cuz i do faster without them lol...for 4 sepulchers a BD is required