interlude [L2OFF] L2Fantastic is going to relaunch!

TLV

I DOWN ALL IDIOT SERVER IF NO HAVE RESPECT  > NIGGASTOLEMYBIKE

ONE MORE OPEN SERVER AND I GO MORE MORE KID ATK ON YOUR LIFE AND PC THX

Congrats... (not).  Just one question, why are you doing that? You know outlaw have nothing to do with the administration. And i think he even didn't try this patch yet. Anyways i hope the worst for you in the near future ;), you must be a koza's friend

koza no bad boy small lie but if know him more time  all ok.Man i get ban no reason server the big big problem for him i dont ask for items and get ban but i can make what i want l2 ..me bad eng but im genius i get info and koza too hack him ;d

koza no bad boy small lie but if know him more time  all ok.Man i get ban no reason server the big big problem for him i dont ask for items and get ban but i can make what i want l2 ..me bad eng but im genius i get info and koza too hack him ;d

+1 nigga koza hack l2 fantastic :D yesterday night :D

yes i see but  in 30 min koza say me in skype he hack too him haha lol can say only gf 

i work 10/3 15;00 suckme i say him work datebase and night get too him but server no get ddos atk i see blackdoors and error server for lagg + crash

SO SERVER DIE REASON ADMIN IDIOT ...........I LOG SAY HAVE SMALL LAGG OR OTHER HE BAN ME 

Well as i'm willing to believe this game is unable to be played cause of this sh!t community, just like you. If you are a genius get some English classes dude. Cause all you know to say is: "Hack"..."me"..."very good"... And i'm sure you were not banned cause you said "I have small lag" LOL. And by the way one of the staff members retired after the previous happenings. I'm not playing this server anyways, but you you should think what you are doing (i won't be that offensive)

yes i dont need items fuck all ass ........ yes get ban for noting.... but reopen he need give more items if want see server alive  or re open no pm no hack him server only remember me

Well as i'm willing to believe this game is unable to be played cause of this sh!t community, just like you. If you are a genius get some English classes dude. Cause all you know to say is: "Hack"..."me"..."very good"... And i'm sure you were not banned cause you said "I have small lag" LOL. And by the way one of the staff members retired after the previous happenings. I'm not playing this server anyways, but you you should think what you are doing (i won't be that offensive)

Why should they pm you? They don't give a shit about it! Keep going, ruin all the servers then play alone, smart ass