[SHARE] L2RADAR + AUTO CP-HP + AUTO ASSIST

Hi,thanks for your share katatonic,i have found a good program for reset the trial version Trial-Reset.v3.3,you must to delete the following armadillo registres:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses\\{R7C0DB872A3F777C0}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses\\{K7C0DB872A3F777C0}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses\\{I17A3476EA2201EF7}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses\\{017A3476EA2201EF7}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{163F1432-E343-0A43-8581-5FE682660EE6}

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\TEMP\

Note if you have not same registres codes,think wen you have used the program for first day (is bether if not install more programs this day,do heasy the work) and delete all from.

Example: registreshd1.th.png

Now you will have the program foreber ;)

I have found a key and a licence for this program but,i must to say that is useless,because this program have a strong security sistem called  MD5 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5 and you can to see how pro version is but not work in game.So if you wont to try it and see how full version is, here you have:

This is the hidden content, please

Note,i don't know how to put less requiered post,so sorry.

The program work fine in kamael version,but you must put the game in windows mode (alt+intro) and configure the server ports,wen you are in game do this(windows ini/ejecute/ write in the windows: cmd ,then in the msdos windows write: netstat

Now look were say: 124.233.0.3:xxxx l2server:xxxx were (xxxx) is the server port,now put this port in the program,save setings and restard the program,it must work.