interlude [L2J]L2Mall Network,Best Experience High Rate Server Try Us,1/2/2013 20:00!!!!!!

L2Mall Network

all Your Comment's are welcome,

Just we want to be sure that,you will not have proble's,and you will have 1 Good Community in The future.

You want something fast,but that is not an good Idea,because some Thinks should be end from us,before to Make the Grand Opening.

Just be sure for that you will have an Best Community,and a Good Gameplay!

Thanks

Regard's.

the real problem is not that ur opening it on 1st day of the month, the problem is that u lied all of the ppl who were waiting for the opening, telling them it will be open this week.. now all the ppl who waited for it, will never join ur server after u lied them.. this server will not survive, just because is runed by u.. u have my word , and u will see by urself.

the real problem is not that ur opening it on 1st day of the month, the problem is that u lied all of the ppl who were waiting for the opening, telling them it will be open this week.. now all the ppl who waited for it, will never join ur server after u lied them.. this server will not survive, just because is runed by u.. u have my word , and u will see by urself.

i agree

i agree

I dident lie no1,just my Server Machine Providers was say me they will have the Machine ready for today.

I was open ticked today and they said me at Monday you will get it.

So at Monday its 28 Of Month,We need 1 Day Installation,and to do Some Thinks,So for 1 More day of Delay till the 1 Of date i Think Is not a such amount.

So why didn't you say that in your first comment? 1st you said you decided to wait for a fresh month because of votes (witch is incredible stupid. I stated WHY in the other comment), now you're saying you don't have your dedicated ready. Its like Blue305 said. You self-failed with lies. Pathetic.

bad bad you said at all that you open your server this week , but you write G.O. 1/02/2013

and 20.00? GMT+1? GMT+2? ecc...

sad

Oh, very nice .. " this week" oki wanted to give it a shot, but i just changed my mind. Since Tera goes 1/2/2013 free to play.

pathetic

So why didn't you say that in your first comment? 1st you said you decided to wait for a fresh month because of votes (witch is incredible stupid. I stated WHY in the other comment), now you're saying you don't have your dedicated ready. Its like Blue305 said. You self-failed with lies. Pathetic.

bad ass

:gusta:

sad

pathetic

bad ass

:gusta:

wow, wannabe the wise guy? failed in no time, just another random a$$ lickz0r , maybe u will get some enchanted items from those gr33ks

wow, wannabe the wise guy? failed in no time, just another random a$$ lickz0r , maybe u will get some enchanted items from those gr33ks

yes,  :good sir:

/edit

pula in mata frate.