With the new unique servers, how long do you think private L2 servers will last?

Now that the private server section is VERY SLOWLY coming out of copy paste mentality,

with new servers like L2Wicca, L2Aurora and L2zombies,

how much longer would private servers still be demanded for? 1-2 years? Are you willing to stick around for that much longer?

Creating a pvp server with the same, stupid stuff, which are:

- Forcing players to vote in order to become good, because of admin's ego, instead of adding a simple, SELF vote reward system for just an extra small reward.

- Same events, tvt, ctf, dm.

- Same farming way, which is REALLY, REALLY boring and the reason programs such as L2Tower or L2Net are being used daily in pvp servers(lol).

- Same zones for farm and pvp.

- Same pvp system, nothing new at it.

- And same freaking custom features like pvp color hero item and such bullsh1t.

is totally pointless.

A server in order to succeed, needs to be simple but with innovations too. The player likes to be able to play, not to see over customized texts/npcs/items. Nice and simple npcs which provide the basic information about the server and small guides in order they begin playing easily.

But seriously, since 99% of the servers are made for money(i've made for money too), they'll just make a server where donations are op and make the way of donating ridiculously easy, like sms(Dreigas must have enough money for his kids to live too because of L2Java).

And when i say innovations, don't think of just 2 new events, 2 new features and such, but instead think of a new way of gameplay, where quests will be useful, even if the server is high rate, enchanting skills won't be impossible from over +12(i like the fact that max is over 15, like anyone has done this) talking for interlude always, since i HATE other chronicles, items will be gotten through quests/party farming(zones where only parties can join), farmable events(!), yeah, items that will give you the opportunity to join an event, not just join by a command etc. There are TONS of stuff that you can think of, but your mind must go free of the nowadays l2 servers' pattern.

Too bad i had never had the money to make my own server, i really think it would succeed(if braindead kids that ddos didn't target me).

Too bad i had never had the money to make my own server, i really think it would succeed(if braindead kids that ddos didn't target me).

:good sir: