hellbound [L2P] www.mistworld.ru START TOMMOROW 18:00 GMT // 900+ online on BETA

snshd

Server have phoenix files, not off, but still much better than any other l2j. Server will have 3k+ real online for sure. The only problems are ru community and donate shop, anyway many ppl and even admins can easy speak english too as i saw in test server, about donates it's better to have moirai in shop, than hidden epics donations like in other mid servers.

and why are you so sure that there wont be hidden epics donation in this server?

O_o

stronk words

and why are you so sure that there wont be hidden epics donation in this server?

O_o

stronk words

Because ru are not same community like international mid rates that have low online and only way to make money is hidden donations. At ru servers admins even ban ppl who is asking to buy epics or smth for donate and they wouldnt risk for their server for some money for some epics, with big online they get enought donations for moirai and other stuff.

Because ru are not same community like international mid rates that have low online and only way to make money is hidden donations. At ru servers admins even ban ppl who is asking to buy epics or smth for donate and they wouldnt risk for their server for some money for some epics, with big online they get enought donations for moirai and other stuff.

yea sure i guess if you and me go and ask we will get banned.

not sure though if they do this at everyone.. actually not even to us this is  theoretically speaking so...

ur  "random" words wont persuade me that this is a fair server only coz of one setence

im sorry for the random word  but i couldnt find any other word right now :/

BUMP, server is great, just needs english patch, there isnt 7k as it says on website, but around 3k for sure, if you want a good mid, Join here, im just waiting for English patch to start Real play

There you go i made my move i tryed to make my own acc in russian with translater and try to log and find out why the hek there ware still no link for the english pach i found out that he forgot it .... so i made a char and started to ask ppl why sill no pach released and what hapened ?? I MUST GO AT THERE FORUMS AND SERCH FOR THE ENGLISH SECTION  :rage:  enywhey im posting the link so you guys can download it from here sorry for my rage but enywhey have a nice gameplay  :happyforever:

http://forum.mistworld.ru/index.php/topic/734-english-patch-beta/  :-beep- yeah:

(still not all in english tho but he informed me that today will be the full english pach)

I REGRET THE MOMENT I JOINED DONT FUCKING JOIN now you cant even writh in english when you try they pop out as russian and they wwill never make an english pach you dont understand nothing you cant teleport you cant buy items you cant see the weapons like normal you CANT DO A SH!T dont even try the server it sux.

I REGRET THE MOMENT I JOINED DONT -beep-ING JOIN now you cant even writh in english when you try they pop out as russian and they wwill never make an english pach you dont understand nothing you cant teleport you cant buy items you cant see the weapons like normal you CANT DO A SH!T dont even try the server it sux.

wait , what?

you wrote in english and russian came up?

is this a new cool system in server which i didnt see ? coz i was in...

ANYWAY  the majority of server.. (98%??) when you ask them something they awnser back in russian and when you ask "do you speak english?" they write back.. noy

russians communicate with monkeys and themselves? cool

Try to make server nad website english. it's important, many new player will join your server. it can be the best server in l2 right now. Please dont junk the server, it has future in l2 history..