[Guide] How to edit your NPC Morph

Well i know that many guys here know how to do that so i mention it only for the beginners.

1st Step: Choose your custom NPC that you want to change its morph and write down its ID to remember it.(Example:80000)

2nd Step: Choose another NPC or MOB that you like its morph and you want to add it into your Custom NPC and write down its ID too.(Example:20001)

3rd Step: Open Mysql/npcs table,find your custom NPC(ID=80000) and change its id template into the other NPC morph (ID=20001).

4rth Step: Copy the Collision_Radius and Collision_Height from the NPC/MOB(ID=20001) and paste it into your custom NPC(ID=80000).Note*:This has to be done for Nice NPC viewing.

[glow=green,2,300]Your Custom NPC Morph is ready!![/glow]

Have fun

I dont want to be BAD but if anybody tries to do that he will only change the id of his npc.

In order to change the Morph u need to replace the idTemplate from the one npc to the other and not the id.

So edit ur Post... ::)