[Report] Continuing the thread about : AdminParadox, Scammer

zemaitis

Since there's no use of Report Moderator button, I extend the topic:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=259548.30

What Blane wrote:

Since there's a moderator's opinion about Paradox I can't be sure about your scam accusations. Try to take back you money or whatever if you think you still right (you maybe are). I can't just guess who's wrong and who's right just from some plain text. Grow up.

And next time, be careful with your trades. Enough with this. Topic locked.

Scam accusations? I gave him all the files, all the access and he put a dispute on my earned money.

I'm maybe right? Paradox provided 0 evidence, I provided evidence that he got the files and that he putted a dispute. There was an image log, a text log. Also I've told that I can provide more proof.

I'm studying computer science at university. Please grow up yourself and rethink my "accusation" that he's a scammer. I know that you were too lazy to read all what I wrote in that topic, so maybe it's time to you to make some changes?

And for the end, I repeat you, that there is 0 evidence about his innocence, only what his buddy moderator wrote.  At least dekarma him and not me, how previously did Paradox's buddy moderator.

Let's make this forum moderator buddy-free community

Since there's no use of Report Moderator button, I extend the topic:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=259548.30

What Blane wrote:

Scam accusations? I gave him all the files, all the access and he put a dispute on my earned money.

I'm maybe right? Paradox provided 0 evidence, I provided evidence that he got the files and that he putted a dispute. There was an image log, a text log. Also I've told that I can provide more proof.

I'm studying computer science at university. Please grow up yourself and rethink my "accusation" that he's a scammer. I know that you were too lazy to read all what I wrote in that topic, so maybe it's time to you to make some changes?

And for the end, I repeat you, that there is 0 evidence about his innocence, only what his buddy moderator wrote.  At least dekarma him and not me, how previously did Paradox's buddy moderator.

Let's make this forum moderator buddy-free community

Slow down kid.

Let's take things from start. Since you're so mature as you claim, the only thing you should do is be careful with who you trade. PayPal is now handling your case. Not me. I can't give you anything back cause I simply can't dig up each case every member brings up. Paradox could be a scammer YES, but I can't judge things happened outside of the forum. Does this sound mature? Am I crazy or what?

Zake gave an opinion and yeah, it's more respected but I can't still be 100% sure of what to do. If I trusted Zake completely, I could dekarma you for saying lies. I didn't. You may have some truth and if you're so unpleasant with your trade just hit -1 to his trade count. Accusing him for scam does also place him in the list of scammers. So if anybody wants to trade with this person, if he sees your topic he would re-think about it. That's more than enough for punishment. I can't do more.

I moderate things happening WITHIN this forum. Try to get it and please, be a little less rude next time you refer to my name.

Thanks,

Blane