Lineage II PVP - No Custom / Perfect Balance / DDoS Protection (Join us!)

Vox

Hello dude, you said to my friend Debian when i will open servers you will make it ddos lets see who is the tard here.

that from me cya

`Romeo

:D:D Just 1 Funny.. ddos vs ddos waiting !

Hello dude, you said to my friend Debian when i will open servers you will make it ddos lets see who is the tard here.

that from me cya

`Romeo

Frist of all, I dont wanna let you down but it's obvious who's the tard here. Let's keep on moving, you're a mythomaniac kid who wants to draw attention out of nothing, I'm sure there are no proofs of what you're saying, but if you wanna have war with me, let it start.

And just to know, I'm not your "dude".

Frist of all, I dont wanna let you down but it's obvious who's the tard here. Let's keep on moving, you're a mythomaniac kid who wants to draw attention out of nothing, I'm sure there are no proofs of what you're saying, but if you wanna have war with me, let it start.

ofcourse you think i let your server?

you spammed on my topic without reason and now you talking about me? huh really you are a big kid here.

Okay? JoeDaFlow

We are group and we close your Shity Server you can talk better i think and not like a B1τch!

We are group and we close your Shity Server you can talk better i think and not like a B1τch!

Well i have a gift for you and your group i-love-haters-by-wam-T-Shirts_zps8c2d89b4.png

hope you like it, enjoy it!

Every topic eventually turns into a conflict. Maxcheaters used to be a great forum, but the community today.. just pathetic. I'm sick of reading useless posts that are not even related to the server's topic. What happened to the world?

There is an "ATTENTION WHORE" channel on mIRC (@quakenet#IMATTWHR), I recommend you to use it more often. Especially the one with 7k postsWUUT  :troll:

Every topic eventually turns into a conflict. Maxcheaters used to be a great forum, but the community today.. just pathetic. I'm sick of reading useless posts that are not even related to the server's topic. What happened to the world?

There is an "ATTENTION WHORE" channel on mIRC (@quakenet#IMATTWHR), I recommend you to use it more often. Especially the one with 7k postsWUUT  :troll:

have problem ? dont read :)

hahahaha man hopzone topzone 200 260 360 max ppl ... never  1k from the two site..... look l2 cartel.....i know only how can make more ppl in one server but i have price ;d

The only joke here is the fake online on L2Cartel, please be seriously.

hahahaha man hopzone topzone 200 260 360 max ppl ... never  1k from the two site..... look l2 cartel.....i know only how can make more ppl in one server but i have price ;d

Advertisment is not ment to be paid only, advertising requires skills not money.

hmm.. u are talking about fake online? n/c