interlude L2OFF Psycho

He4oBeK

All mid l2j projects have a lifespan...6 months is actually x6 times longer than most servers!

The only reason l2mid project has decent community is because many people joined after the the first l2psycho wiped! The mid server started as l2 psycho, and you'll see the online will go down when the new project will launch!

All mid l2j projects have a lifespan...6 months is actually x6 times longer than most servers!

The only reason l2mid project has decent community is because many people joined after the the first l2psycho wiped! The mid server started as l2 psycho, and you'll see the online will go down when the new project will launch!

capturezkf.png

Server is full offshops (Check it when server is rr). Btw many ppl left this server, corrupted 100%, Noobish Admin Team (They dont give a f@ck about server/buggs etc, they are only interested on Donations). Full of buggs, Geodata sucks etc... And kinda F4sh10n is the biggest noob on the server ! He is at PvP only when there is 7-8 cp's/ap's ON !

Check this screen :

shot00004rj.png

This bugg was enought for me.

EDIT : True story is that I didnt report this bugg.

• 2 weeks later...

Mid fail ... all leave cause gm give play on srv and give items ;./

http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/96500912/file.html#  --- Spawn RB !!

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/28058901/file.html  --- Spawn Items !!

download image for see good ..

my clan should have like 12 heros in this period but have only 5 ( gm make rollback of points so his clan could get more heros ) also gm is coruppted and full of bugs

regards

Leader of Enemy clan.

« on: January 16, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »

Here you can watch news about Server Progress

|============================>=======================================|

0%                                              50%                                                              100%

This days had a lot of work to make budget for rent data center and to pay for hosting for the site ... but after today will had all the time i need to made it 100% ;)

Still need to work little bit more about the budget but will do it next week ... from tomorrow will start to configure server for beta test...

It will be on mine Develop machine and don't expect to work good ;) :D maybe will had some lag in some countries but don't worry it is only beta ;)

« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:33:02 PM by SuBL1Me »

Any other news?

If you check the forum you'll see that they got some major bugs reported...

If they launch server without fixing those, its going to be bad !

As said, the server won't go live before everything is fixed..thats why it all depends on beta....

And Core-Orfen have also 30% chance, not 70%!

Where did you read that? I just check a whole forum and didnt see that info. (Or maybe Im blind  :okey: )