1 serious question

Guest skaros

Guest skaros

Hey Administrators of maxbastards.. i have this weird question... Cant a guy just donate so he is able to see the hidden posts and after that copy them makes his own site and put them there??? im just wondering... wouldnt that be a disaster???

plz answer :)

i didnt say i will do it im just wondering... besides... if someone do that u will ban him from maxbastards??? or u can do smthing by law?

And you think that 20.000k members will leave MxC and go there ?!

To leacher's site ?! We all know that there are many siteS/free forums with MXc Staff but the only thing that

i can see there is : 2 members online....

And you think that 20.000k members will leave MxC and go there ?!

To leacher's site ?! We all know that there are many siteS/free forums with MXc Staff but the only thing that

i can see there is : 2 members online....

Enough said. Also, we are strict against leechers. If we see a leeching site, your IP will be banned in a couple of seconds.

Guest skaros

skaros could you say the name? i think i know who you are talking about though..

say the name of what??? i didnt do anything like that and i dont know if someone did that... i just thought of it and i was wondering...

besides if i did that i couldnt post anything i dont have many posts to see hidden posts... if thats what ur saying.. i didnt understand u  :-\

TopiC will be locked, cause it is uselless..!

We said that things many timeS and if you think that leacherS have possibilities to collect more

memberS thaN MxC go ahead and try it :P (GL) ..!

<TOPIC LOCKED>