L2J Evade

L2Evade

Dont lie us xahxahxa  :LOL:

My nickname ALWAYS is judge1980...  A L W A Y S !

And I'm not a moderator or whatever ...

Find something else to say and cut the crap..

Server is good and you know it. The other option is that you are  killed all the time and you are here to QQ ! How Typical !

My nickname ALWAYS is judge1980...  A L W A Y S !

And I'm not a moderator or whatever ...

Find something else to say and cut the crap..

Server is good and you know it. The other option is that you are  killed all the time and you are here to QQ ! How Typical !

Stop this  ;D

U'r moderator .. whatever i dont care

Server isnt good ur friends ruined it :poker face:

Stop this  ;D

U'r moderator .. whatever i dont care

Server isnt good ur friends ruined it :poker face:

For the last time:

1.  I AM NOT A MODERATOR (and I have no idea how the hell this idea pops-up from your head.)

2. "THEY" are NOT my friends ..and by "they" you mean the admins.. I don't know who they are or where they're from AND frankly, I don't care.

3. It's a 3-day old server and it is stable to 200+ ppl online even though it is Christmas and most ppl are on holidays. ( What does this mean to you?)

4. I don't expect miracles in 3 days. Ofc many things will be fixed in few days. THEY update /fix something everyday.

This server for me is one of the best servers I have played lately.

If you find a better FREYA server - high rate, pm me !

(Would a MODERATOR write something like this?)

Merry X-Mas... ask Santa for a brain this time !

For the last time:

1.  I AM NOT A MODERATOR (and I have no idea how the hell this idea pops-up from your head.)

2. "THEY" are NOT my friends ..and by "they" you mean the admins.. I don't know who they are or where they're from AND frankly, I don't care.

3. It's a 3-day old server and it is stable to 200+ ppl online even though it is Christmas and most ppl are on holidays. ( What does this mean to you?)

4. I don't expect miracles in 3 days. Ofc many things will be fixed in few days. THEY update /fix something everyday.

This server for me is one of the best servers I have played lately.

If you find a better FREYA server - high rate, pm me !

(Would a MODERATOR write something like this?)

Merry X-Mas... ask Santa for a brain this time !

1. Right, for not being a Mod on it, you sure do defend it profusely. Perhaps next time picking a different Mod name than "Judge" would be best.

2. A Monkey understands the meaning and context of "they".

3. Does that include the +40 Fake .online people the system shows? I should know I coded it. (funny how after a rr when the gs is loaded the online count jumps instantly to 40!)

4. You should pray for a miracle, seeing how it's that time of year, and there is only so much "they" can do without the full server pack source.

(Heck even with the source they could only do so much, seeing how "they", the admins, Knipex, xD, Tasos, and Heroin don't code and only attempt, and fail miserably, to rip others codes)

5. Merry Christmas to you also!

Yes this server is another L2sonic/L2Noble clone, with the same admins. Fortunately since I destroyed their last server "L2Noble" I wasn't invited to be part of the team this time,

and would of declined anyhow.... It's a lot of work running one interlude server with 800+ online, and another midrate Hi5 server with over 1200 online, no time for little boy servers they run anymore.

And finally, People should NEVER use the same passwords, even usernames, on ANY thing. I am not the only one who decrypted and knows

how to decrypt encrypted passwords in L2J Databases. Cough, Knipex and his mates..(if you do use the same ones globally, you have only yourselves to blame)

History repeats itself....... 1-2 weeks or months and the server will go down again. You should bet on it.

Let the Flames begin! (insert gunshot sound here)

Ok there is ONE HUGE PROBLEM ABOUT THIS SERVER

You see ,im a solo player so i hate team playing except for a bishop ,here class balance is fking lolz ,all classes are nerfed over 100% and they give low dmg to each other ,makes a pvp going for eternity ,and bishops are immortal ,and if u do a 1v1 with someone ,another 4 morons will join to pk u while u were almost killing him and so on

HUGE FACTOR IS THIS STUPID BALANCE, thats why i also hated l2 sonic ,it had same lol balance for all classes (under 100% dmg than normal), in a l2off server every class give in pvp over 4-7k and in oly 10k+ not 300-1k

SO now u should know why u keep failing ,gl

1. Right, for not being a Mod on it, you sure do defend it profusely. Perhaps next time picking a different Mod name than "Judge" would be best.

I will only reply to this because it is about me (for the rest that you talk about the server, I am a normal player and I don't belong to L2 Evade Staff to give you a reply).

I saw yesterday that there is a new FORUM Moderator with the name "Judge" , and that dude is NOT ME.

I don't know why he picked that nick, but is NOT ME.

Got it ?

And this is really the last time I will answer to something like that.

It's not my problem if someone used my HALF Nickname for a forum name.

I hope this time ALL MONKEYS around here understand what I 'm saying ! Thanks  :dat:

About the server now, I see too that many things need to be fixed, but I'll stick to that server until I find something better.

Many ppl on, much pvp around, much QQers and server has been on for 4 days.

Admins are always online fixing things. Stop the rage and give them a chance.

This so LOL L2Server reminding ( L2 Evade = L2 Sonic etc etc) it's beyond stupidity.

When ppl create servers -most of the time- they "copy" things that are already tested in other servers and add some of their own.

I hadn't played on L2 Sonic and I can't have an opinion about that.

But yet,  imo it's not bad to use some features from other servers which are tested already and ppl liked them.

what was/is average online? i started to wonder if i should  try.

At the moment there are 222 online.

An average number (FOR ME) is 250, but I'm not online 24/7 so... maybe it's more than 250  :happyforever:

3. Does that include the +40 Fake .online people the system shows? I should know I coded it. (funny how after a rr when the gs is loaded the online count jumps instantly to 40!)

4. You should pray for a miracle, seeing how it's that time of year, and there is only so much "they" can do without the full server pack source.

(Heck even with the source they could only do so much, seeing how "they", the admins, Knipex, xD, Tasos, and Heroin don't code and only attempt, and fail miserably, to rip others codes)

5. Merry Christmas to you also!

Yes this server is another L2sonic/L2Noble clone, with the same admins. Fortunately since I destroyed their last server "L2Noble" I wasn't invited to be part of the team this time,

and would of declined anyhow.... It's a lot of work running one interlude server with 800+ online, and another midrate Hi5 server with over 1200 online, no time for little boy servers they run anymore.

And finally, People should NEVER use the same passwords, even usernames, on ANY thing. I am not the only one who decrypted and knows

how to decrypt encrypted passwords in L2J Databases. Cough, Knipex and his mates..(if you do use the same ones globally, you have only yourselves to blame)

History repeats itself....... 1-2 weeks or months and the server will go down again. You should bet on it.

Let the Flames begin! (insert gunshot sound here)

Then why people hate you lol?

And why they call random freya servers "midnight server" ,is funny though...  :happyforever:

Then why people hate you lol?

And why they call random freya servers "midnight server" ,is funny though...  :happyforever:

O yeah i love it! I need fast go this BR fail!!!

BR + L2J = GREAT FAIL :troll:

PS. I remember this server:D Was completly unballanced, and down after 1 month:D Its L2Unify http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=241412.0 !!!!!!

Guys u dont do changes and open this sh1t again:/// ITS FAIL BR SERVER :troll: :troll: :troll: