[L2J] L2Reality GvE,Reborn,Bartz,StuckSub,Kenorwen 15/12/2012

OwnerReality

we have get answer from company We are happy to inform you that a HardServer Xig X10 (EU) has just been assigned to you according to your order. Now will wait to add the windows and server will run ;) So i dont lie !

FAIL! ALL this is ONE COPY from mafia? i think LOOK top PVP/PK/CLAN in first day ;D axaxxaxa

TOPS.jpg

admin better close this Copy server and open after 1 month with another name+site+and clear TOP pvp/pk/clan

FAIL! ALL this is ONE COPY from mafia? i think LOOK top PVP/PK/CLAN in first day ;D axaxxaxa

TOPS.jpg

admin better close this Copy server and open after 1 month with another name+site+and clear TOP pvp/pk/clan

lol???come on close the server be4 u get more embarassed!

LOL! these are from ken orwen idiots! he has announced not to join ken orwer because is the old servers and donates there dont wanna lose their items...so wake up! these pvp/pk/clan list is not in Reborn or bartz or gve or stucksub..braindead ppl.....

I guess i`m the only one who clicks every time on the servers site LINK and I see one while site of apache and nothing else...  :rage: Can someone post here a link with the Updater/Pathch  so I can download it and mby start playing @ GvE .. ?

Thanks in Advance, ViruZ.