Am i a bad player or i am just unlucky?[Please Help]

Ok we will play normal together..I will feed with 0/10 and after this i will leave..If you win i will give you my account mxc account and 50 euros ok ?

challenge accepted. but keep your acc cuz i wont need it.

hahaah u guyz are bad.600 elo speaks about elo HELL?wtf is wrong with u.go learn the game.600 elo is a 0 player. lawl

A guy said "There is no escpape."ofc there is not if u are noob u stuck at this elo for sure.all noobs saying OMG they bad at  this elo..BUT U BELONG THERE u bad too but u cant face it

PEACE

hahaah u guyz are bad.600 elo speaks about elo HELL?wtf is wrong with u.go learn the game.600 elo is a 0 player. lawl

A guy said "There is no escpape."ofc there is not if u are noob u stuck at this elo for sure.all noobs saying OMG they bad at  this elo..BUT U BELONG THERE u bad too but u cant face it

PEACE

Ok pro if you can win with one feeder and one leaver gg...But i guess that you are a noob too with 200 normal wins and nothing more

• 1 month later...

hmm bro.. in your elo (660) i would leave this account and start a new one. farm for runepages and donate a champ pack (3200 rp) so u can go in ranked.. then get ALWAYS in duo que so i can have a standard help at the games...

then you can see your elo CLIMB

hmm bro.. in your elo (660) i would leave this account and start a new one. farm for runepages and donate a champ pack (3200 rp) so u can go in ranked.. then get ALWAYS in duo que so i can have a standard help at the games...

then you can see your elo CLIMB

the result would be a second account of 600 elo.

all newbies only me proz

I'am playing lol 14 Days i have 2 accounts 1 30 lvl ,and secont account 25 lvl a?? Burned ? xDDD

and 1.2 elo on first acc xDD

gimme psc so i can buy exp boost too.

Miserable human beeing,have at least some facking faith.  :okey:

i ll lie then and say "go ahead,make new acc and you ll be diamond in no time" the other name was just cursed.

i just face the reality. different account same skill

btw i dont have any faith in humanity in this elo 8)