Am i a bad player or i am just unlucky?[Please Help]

I'll accept any comment here , i know i am not a good player yet and i am currently 660 elo.But i need tips and generally ways to play that will help me climb out of Elo Hell.

Positions : In this elo i can pretty much play anything , when i am going premade with higher friends (1500) on normal games i play as AD Carry.

Champions : I can pretty much play all of the ADCarries in the game.Mostly Graves , Ezreal , Kog'Maw , Caitlyn , Corki , Graves.

Farm : I am pretty much good at farming , can reach 120 on 14-15 normally if my support has a braind.I almost always finish the games with more than 280-300 creeps ( Ranked ones )

What if the ADC position is taken? : I don't have problems going support.I can play blitzcrank and Sona quite hardcore and nice , however i KNOW there won't be a single team-mate that knows how to CS as an ADC.

Do i follow the meta ? : Of Course.

Can i play other roles ? : Yes , and i am actually not loosing my lane in any game.I can play solo top Vlad , Jayce , Irelia , Teemo , Wukong , Riven and i can also play almost any AP Carry.I don't have problems going jungle.

Things i notice in this ELO : My teammates are always so bad at farming ( finishing the game with like 70 creeps).My teammates decide to do dragon and baron on the worst times.They don't know when to push , They don't know when to challenge the enemy team and they never know what to build.Also i am actually in all the games Carrying but thing is , i cant win thoose games alone.I had a game 1 week ago and my team was :

Evelynn (Top - Me) = 27/6/20

Jarvan (Jungle) = 3/14

Heimerdinger (Supp) = 0 / 18

Graves (Adc) = 8/9

Orianna (Apc) 4/14

I quadrakilled the ememy team , got dragon , pushed two towers.When i backed my team went in and lost the teamfight so we lost the game.

I don't know what to do , i am about to give up...

I am practicing almost 4-5hours per day , this is UNFAIR.

Well in season 2 my friend was 700 elo and i was 800 .. We said okey this is it , we are gonna gain some elo .. We premaded , and basically we tried to get roles that can carry the game easily .. (For example top - jungle) .. Having Shen and Jayce on the team or Cho - yorick or something similar and focusing on the top lane , we basically could feed ourselves and carry the game alone. Just think in mind that YOU have to get wards cause in this elo NOONE is gonna buy , take shurelias , it really helps the team and fits in many champions as an item . And IF playing jungler just focus on farming , and when ganging try to give the kills on the lane . This is what i did and got in 1250 elo..

whatever you play down there is victory.if you keep losing by having such scores this means that your positioning is retarded and you die first whilst your team cant handle the pressure.play smarter.

i deeply believe that elo determines some1's strength ingame

there is a mini chance you could get some boost tho.

ofc there is, i beleave i could make a 25 streak wins in this elo

Ok we will play normal together..I will feed with 0/10 and after this i will leave..If you win i will give you my account mxc account and 50 euros ok ?

Ok we will play normal together..I will feed with 0/10 and after this i will leave..If you win i will give you my account mxc account and 50 euros ok ?

at 600 elo easy