[Report] JohnScott (Avengers team) is a scammer

scrubs

Alright so I sold a source to him, he paid and everything was good.

Few months after the "trade", paypal contacted me saying that someone (johnscott) paid me with a stolen creditcard, and now they want the money back, so I basically owe paypal money.

I contacted johnscott and asked him what's going on, he said that his creditcard got stolen, but he did in fact pay me with his creditcard and I shouldn't have to pay him back.

He told me that he will take care of it with paypal, so I don't have to have - on my account...

I've given him months now, he now ignores my PM's.. So I thought I should warn all of you guys... Don't trust this guy.

First picture is after the msn conversation we  had... Since he didn't fix it after the msn conversation, I took it to MXC pm's.

proof.jpg

I couldn't find my latest pm to him where it said that I'll give him 1 week to reply or fix it, otherwise I'll report him as a scammer.. gave him like 1-2 months.

As you can see in the 2nd picture, on the date, I still have a negative credit balance on paypal.

proof2.jpg