hellbound [L2J PRIV FILES]L2 Apollon X20 Server (Live)

smomagas

As u saw an x50 server would attract ppl,,,anyway your choice to keep that server with 50 real players !but i think even them would play again if server was x50 and community was far more increased!and i dont say to change the rates,,,i talk about new server!

As u saw an x50 server would attract ppl,,,anyway your choice to keep that server with 50 real players !but i think even them would play again if server was x50 and community was far more increased!and i dont say to change the rates,,,i talk about new server!

we are loosing few people with x50 rates really.. I really dont understand the difference of one x20 and one x50. I know u will say me now exist many x20 servers but i will say again the best one will win.. Also i dont understand why people dont give a try to this servers i dont talk only for us i talk for any server who open with x20 rates..

Best one win???cause i see a server with worst files,admins,fake online,hidden donations to have x4 ppl

(astaroth). . .. so its not about best files or admin!COMMUNITY make a server good....if u dont have that even if u have the best files u cant win anything!

Best one win???cause i see a server with worst files,admins,fake online,hidden donations to have x4 ppl

(astaroth). . .. so its not about best files or admin!COMMUNITY make a server good....if u dont have that even if u have the best files u cant win anything!

I dont know whats wrong with u guys.. Servers with good files dont have people and fail servers have people so who have the problem ? the people have it because dont know where they will play more ballanced and they choose always to go where is the people even if there the server sucks ..

New Player Can Have An Easy Start With

- No Grade Items+SS

- D Grade Items+SS

- Runes Of 50% Exp+Sp

You Can Easy LVL UP with Runes And Vitality!

So What Are You Waiting For??

JOIN US NOW!!

738217_461076827285432_365899005_o.jpg

Why there is no live online counter in web site? I thinks its very good thing for others :) i know that is kind of shit (others opinion) because other people will see low community and wont come to server, but... You dont think that if you will add this you will help other peoples to choose faster, anyway if people will be interested in server they will connect to check online, but it takes some time and then.. if server will be with low online just only small part of(almost no-one) people will stay. So... Please add online counter :)

Why there is no live online counter in web site? I thinks its very good thing for others :) i know that is kind of shit (others opinion) because other people will see low community and wont come to server, but... You dont think that if you will add this you will help other peoples to choose faster, anyway if people will be interested in server they will connect to check online, but it takes some time and then.. if server will be with low online just only small part of(almost no-one) people will stay. So... Please add online counter :)

Online count on site is bad because hackers can find servers ip more easyer than without is better to join on server to check online but is not only this you must check bugs quests etc server is not the online count only  anyway about low community many players prefer to play in one server without bugs fake thinks or corrupted gms but many players just want to see 500 online fake or not and this is stupid they will join in sh1t server just because of FAKE ONLINE

Online count on site is bad because hackers can find servers ip more easyer than without is better to join on server to check online but is not only this you must check bugs quests etc server is not the online count only  anyway about low community many players prefer to play in one server without bugs fake thinks or corrupted gms but many players just want to see 500 online fake or not and this is stupid they will join in sh1t server just because of FAKE ONLINE

hmmm... i don't think that is so hard to find out server IP... even you easy can find it just connected to game or evenen downloaded a patch... so i don't think that is the biggest reason why you can't put online counter in web-site.

Online counter on website has made many servers insecure. Most servers hacked here are because of bad scripts. Sometimes server may not get hacked but "DoS" because of such a script. It is not hard to secure such script. But by not allowing external mysql access (other than localhost) you have a 100% secure mysql server. Unless they gain SSH access where you are doomed anyway. I do not know why, but I am glad they did it.

hmmm... i don't think that is so hard to find out server IP... even you easy can find it just connected to game or evenen downloaded a patch... so i don't think that is the biggest reason why you can't put online counter in web-site.

pls try to find THE REAL IP and sent it to me if u do this i will put in every corner of the site online counters  :troll: