hellbound [L2J PRIV FILES]L2 Apollon X20 Server (Live)

smomagas

OMG how the -beep- u guys can be proud of servers with 100 chars online, 60 offline shops... lol that shows how mediocre u are...

go away troll omg u are friend with stalone???  :troll:

we are the only one new server here with out bugs lags corrupted gms and fake thinks like all other that WHY WE ARE PROUD and the 100 ppls on 1st there aer not offline shops and 2nd they love the server because this is STABLE AND REAL!

1rst of all im friend of noone in here and what i have saw on the last months posts, Stalone its another fucking pussy here so, please, DO NOT RELATE ME with that piece of SHI.....

2nd im not trolling around im just talking about how fucked up its the situation of the mid-hi L2 HI5 servers, if i were trolling i would be in all the chronicles but im only interested on HI5... anyways yes i tested ur server, pack seems decent, but dude, the lack of advertisment maded this server to fail.... "again cuz if i remember well a year ago there was another l2Apollon" and it sucked.... If u want to know what is a decent server for me, its a 1-3 months oppened with over 500 - 600 online and not with the 50% percent of the online population in giran making an offline shop.... u know? I cant pvp offline chars :):):):)

AND YES UR SERVER HAS 150 ONLINE CHARS ON PEAKS... AND AT LEAST 80-90 ARE OFFLINE SHOPS AND DUAL BOXES SO... this server doesnt worth anyone's time... U even got ppl posting ur server in another servers threads... LIKE " I DONT WANT TO ADVERTISE ANOTHER SERVERS BUT CHECK THIS OUT WWW. BLAH BLAH HAHAHAHAHAHHA" come on.... get some ballz dude :)

1rst of all im friend of noone in here and what i have saw on the last months posts, Stalone its another -beep-ing pussy here so, please, DO NOT RELATE ME with that piece of SHI.....

2nd im not trolling around im just talking about how -beep-ed up its the situation of the mid-hi L2 HI5 servers, if i were trolling i would be in all the chronicles but im only interested on HI5... anyways yes i tested ur server, pack seems decent, but dude, the lack of advertisment maded this server to fail.... "again cuz if i remember well a year ago there was another l2Apollon" and it sucked.... If u want to know what is a decent server for me, its a 1-3 months oppened with over 500 - 600 online and not with the 50% percent of the online population in giran making an offline shop.... u know? I cant pvp offline chars :):):):)

AND YES UR SERVER HAS 150 ONLINE CHARS ON PEAKS... AND AT LEAST 80-90 ARE OFFLINE SHOPS AND DUAL BOXES SO... this server doesnt worth anyone's time... U even got ppl posting ur server in another servers threads... LIKE " I DONT WANT TO ADVERTISE ANOTHER SERVERS BUT CHECK THIS OUT WWW. BLAH BLAH HAHAHAHAHAHHA" come on.... get some ballz dude :)

I didn't know that trading and boxing in L2 was a bug or something. I didn't know that trading and boxing is useless in L2. We must find a server for you, without shops, trading, boxes or anything. Just pure pvp. That would be the perfect mid-rate server.

Oh wait...

Its not a bug stupid nekys... for me its ok to dualbox or to have offline shops but not when they represent the 50.60 or even 70 % of your online population... like ur server and this one... ;) all I want its a ddos and bot protected server with 600 online... is that much to ask :) ?

Its not a bug stupid nekys... for me its ok to dualbox or to have offline shops but not when they represent the 50.60 or even 70 % of your online population... like ur server and this one... ;) all I want its a ddos and bot protected server with 600 online... is that much to ask :) ?

Any healthy low-mid serve should have 20% (at least) of its online on shops (offline or not). Now, how you get your "numbers" about my or any server is quite admirable. Still, it is SO easy to argue with you that makes it no fun at all. Good night until the next time Mercury will be retrograde and there will be wifi signal in your cave.

U said it.. 20% not the -beep-ing 50% +

Please retarted guy dont post in my topic if you dont like and problem solved for you...Is that easy for you or we have to bring you some assistance ??

Bring w/e u want dude, its not my problem that u have a fail server...

Ok if i have a fail server try to make one and i promise you i will enter to play there! Huge Developer..

Bring w/e u want dude, its not my problem that u have a fail server...

ahaha u dont know the meaning of fail server!

we are the best new server right now with best pack and no lag and everything!