[BOT]1.99 IG:Walker CT1.5

I tested today it does not work for retail no auto functions and the problem where you cant go to basic option tab

I don't believe I am doing anything wrong could anyone help me a bit

becuase you should have it.... in Windows mode the game maybe???/ like alywas in all of the versions of IG... walkers.

in my server i can use auto buff but my char can't auto attack monster ... i tried pressing INS , End etc ... can't ind a way for my char to start attking mobs .. any1 have the same problem ? any idea how to fix it ?>

in my server i can use auto buff but my char can't auto attack monster ... i tried pressing INS , End etc ... can't ind a way for my char to start attking mobs .. any1 have the same problem ? any idea how to fix it ?>

Try setting range to 9999

start walker and go to COMBAT menu then push POLICY and in far attacks check USE FAR ATTACK SETTING to 3000 or more, if it still does not work again do this thing and go to short attack menu and check USE MELEE SETTING to 2000 or more. i hope it helped :)

dont work for me, with and without your system the game close after 30 seconds.

i siad it in this topic, and another thousand. you have gg authentication on server, thats why its 30 seconds.