P

Colossal

At least both of these servers lasted much more than your lolsonic/lolnoble.

How do u feel for making a 2 weeks server with 100 on while crimson/craze had arround 500+ on for months? go mad now brazil kid.

keep trying to log offline shops on aeron, oh so sad, u can't .  I guess u'll be  mad now :(  :*

yes but his server was  better than urs...obsessive what a fail server oh...!!

L o L, what a fuking dumbass 15 year old greek kid you are Gekof. (SteLaRaSoO) what a pulchritudinous oscillating CaPs name you have child!  L O L

Yeah, l2Sonic 500+ players , more than 2 months (nevermind 2 weeks) open.

Gekof's life consists of L2 All day, everyday, 24/7 and raging online. You're a pathetic little troll kiddie.

Your delusions of grandeur are in the proximate range of a mentally disturbed and challenged sociopath.

I do suggest less L2 and raging online and more interactions with human species in reality.

Btw while you were sucking down your banana, the offlines already hit your newest revered server, and can be done again anytime.

I'm tired of looking at your simpleton dialectic, when you amplify your brain capacity or get back on your medication perhaps I will unblock

you and your lover mathew....

Good Bye rage trolls  ;D

L o L, what a fuking dumbass 15 year old greek kid you are Gekof. (SteLaRaSoO) what a pulchritudinous oscillating CaPs name you have child!  L O L

Yeah, l2Sonic 500+ players , more than 2 months (nevermind 2 weeks) open.

Gekof's life consists of L2 All day, everyday, 24/7 and raging online. You're a pathetic little troll kiddie.

Your delusions of grandeur are in the proximate range of a mentally disturbed and challenged sociopath.

I do suggest less L2 and raging online and more interactions with human species in reality.

Btw while you were sucking down your banana, the offlines already hit your newest revered server, and can be done again anytime.

I'm tired of looking at your simpleton dialectic, when you amplify your brain capacity or get back on your medication perhaps I will unblock

you and your lover mathew....

Good Bye rage trolls  ;D

who the fck is talkin' about my name and caps, look at your stupid brazileiro name and then talk, fkin hypocrit, when your server had 500 on? I was there and I still remember how dumb u were, u couldn't even fix a simple stupid bug, handless as fck.

Also, talkin about life WHO? The one who's raging on every high rate server and trying to shut it down cuz he's MAD/EMO and got a child brain? HAHAHAHA, epic fun brah.

About the offline shops, u failed hard fkin gaylord, u tried and got smashed hard after admin  disabled them, I guess now u're alrdy cryin' a river stupid asshole.

Good Bye trash,  keep tryin' to terrorize servers with 20 on like the one in your pics, this is the only thing u can do, umadbro (

New Server updates!

ALL RAID BOSS are 85lvl NOW! They drop GCM/Farm Stone's!

We increased drop is now x5, to make newbie's reach old players faster.

Off Topic:

Just going to ignore all spammers in my topic [Request clean-up]

• 1 month later...