Best dedicated server

Hello guys i have a server and i want to buy a dedicated i had seen a cheap one with 50 euro bu ti dont think its good i want something cheap for the beggining to see how the server is going and then i go to something better and can someone explain me what is traffic share?

Hello guys i have a server and i want to buy a dedicated i had seen a cheap one with 50 euro bu ti dont think its good i want something cheap for the beggining to see how the server is going and then i go to something better and can someone explain me what is traffic share?

www.ngz-server.de  with some configurations like

• Core 2 Quad Q6600
  • 4 GB Ram
  • 100mbits connection
  • Enterprise Server

it is 140 euros or 150 its quite good for the first months .. then you can upgrade it ..

you can try too www.dacefa.com

Your choice ;)

www.ngz-server.de is the best and most famous company for gaming servers i think.

But dacefa is very good too.

Personal opinion is ngz.Why you are confused with it btw?Did you turned the language from de to eng?

No i didnt change it i dont have the program installed on my pc...well tell me your opinion i think i gonna by from dacefa but i dont know what to choose give links of what is the best for a beggining

• 1 year later...

No need for progs, you can see the page in eng too..check it.

1234gc5.jpg

width=640 height=10http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/9714/1234gc5.b62bd26c15.jpg[/img]

L2Mxc was hosted at that company, they failed lol, admin of ngz didint even responded to Maxtor`s messages, I dont recommand that company :S