classic [L2j]L2NewClassic REBORN - New* Unique PvP Server [Start 30.11.2012]

Slab

yea, but i dont care. I cant just understand, why u critic and im so bad admin and can delete my account at mxc. Because i set up server in hosting company which cant defense server? Your L2eminence get attacks too and same fail, its attacks by ncsoft and its makes 5gbps+ pps packets and no1 company can handle it. If u want def your server u need special ddos service, as we can see here https://ddos-guard.net/en/dedicated and pay minimum 600$ monthly.

This use all big l2 private servers project and you can check it here https://ddos-guard.net/en/clients and with IP of this servers. I will check the pro admins, what flame me here, if they buy server in company ddos-guard.net because in other way u gonna down like little baby.

-------------------------------------------------------

btw, every1 who know developing, can create script for down ur small server. When I was too stupid, i can start ddos to all servers on this list private server and not any philosophy.

and who are you newbie?

if im not admin, my server never has 400 players online, so gtf.

Do you really want me to upload pictures of the bills i pay?

Unlike you , i am putting all my money into L2Eminence.Really , please try and attack us with all you have.

That's my last message , if you really think that WHEN L2EMINENCE is launched you will manage and get the server down with DDoS attack you are welcome to try.And i am calling this now so i have evidence later that you failer never managed to get Eminence down.Also "your l2eminence will go down" thing is gonna be quoted and laughed in the future.

Also please , you can't even speak and write english properly , i don't even want to imagine how your codes are.

And to make it worse , do you want me to upload some pics from my Inbox on what you were saying to me about your server and what i would get if i just give you some suggestions?

Back in your hole now.

Do you really want me to upload pictures of the bills i pay?

Unlike you , i am putting all my money into L2Eminence.Really , please try and attack us with all you have.

That's my last message , if you really think that WHEN L2EMINENCE is launched you will manage and get the server down with DDoS attack you are welcome to try.And i am calling this now so i have evidence later that you failer never managed to get Eminence down.Also "your l2eminence will go down" thing is gonna be quoted and laughed in the future.

Also please , you can't even speak and write english properly , i don't even want to imagine how your codes are.

And to make it worse , do you want me to upload some pics from my Inbox on what you were saying to me about your server and what i would get if i just give you some suggestions?

Back in your hole now.

i dont need your fuking print screent of ur inbox man and i dont care if ur server get down or not. Im sure that ur experience about servers and system os, hosting is only from this forum not in real life like me. U know nothing about ddos protection and what is attacks udp, tcp or flood, so please do not speak about it. If u buy service ddos-guard.net yea so i can say u good luck with online because ur server is protected, if u not u are same fail like my last try.

As i see, on this forum, maybe its only this section "Private servers" anyway here is to much kids, which only offensive and do not appreciate work other people.  So i want say again fuk you who flame me and fuk this forum section, i will never post here my server again.  To all others i wish good luck.

This topic, can be closed.

Thanks for read.

i dont need your fuking print screent of ur inbox man and i dont care if ur server get down or not. Im sure that ur experience about servers and system os, hosting is only from this forum not in real life like me. U know nothing about ddos protection and what is attacks udp, tcp or flood, so please do not speak about it. If u buy service ddos-guard.net yea so i can say u good luck with online because ur server is protected, if u not u are same fail like my last try.

As i see, on this forum, maybe its only this section "Private servers" anyway here is to much kids, which only offensive and do not appreciate work other people.  So i want say again fuk you who flame me and fuk this forum section, i will never post here my server again.  To all others i wish good luck.

This topic, can be closed.

Thanks for read.

Don't know how DDoS works?Dont make me laugh and ALSO , just in your post above you said that DDoS attacks are made by NCSoft..

Do you even want to continue this?Just don't make me write more on this topic.

Don't know how DDoS works?Dont make me laugh and ALSO , just in your post above you said that DDoS attacks are made by NCSoft..

Do you even want to continue this?Just don't make me write more on this topic.

i told about types of attacks not how it works, heh. You accept your experience is too low. If u know how to check from where countrys is send ddos and where is located ncsoft and them official servers, than u will know who attack your best server. Btw u speak about server and payment l2emimence, u write only features, and where is website or forum?for set up forum you need max 30minutes, so do not answer that u work for it pro guy. You are just a little boy, who has everyday school and take money from parens, and else you just buy vip  member at mxc, im right?

i told about types of attacks not how it works, heh. You accept your experience is too low. If u know how to check from where countrys is send ddos and where is located ncsoft and them official servers, than u will know who attack your best server. Btw u speak about server and payment l2emimence, u write only features, and where is website or forum?for set up forum you need max 30minutes, so do not answer that u work for it pro guy. You are just a little boy, who has everyday school and take money from parens, and else you just buy vip  member at mxc, im right?

I didn't paid for my VIP status.I was a staffer 3 years ago and after my demotion i got this.

Also , well UNLIKE YOU , why should i rush things by buying domain and such when the server isn't finished?I just chill out , waiting for the job to be done then everything will be launched.Also , where did i accept that my experience is too low?I openned my first server 4 years ago and still did better than you , back when i was 15.Also , please  learn english , if you code the way you write , you are screwed.

Also about DDoS , back in the days of L2Eminence attacks were being by a team of russian hackers on servers with 4k online and were requesting 5k dollars to stop attacking them...

I didn't paid for my VIP status.I was a staffer 3 years ago and after my demotion i got this.

Also , well UNLIKE YOU , why should i rush things by buying domain and such when the server isn't finished?I just chill out , waiting for the job to be done then everything will be launched.Also , where did i accept that my experience is too low?I openned my first server 4 years ago and still did better than you , back when i was 15.Also , please  learn english , if you code the way you write , you are screwed.

Also about DDoS , back in the days of L2Eminence attacks were being by a team of russian hackers on servers with 4k online and were requesting 5k dollars to stop attacking them...

if u think that ur english is good, so u are bad. Security on ur network server its not all what u need, because sm1 can  make u flood on ur aplications at hosting and make u lag or crash. Ok, my first server was about 2-3 years, it was other times, i host with guy insect L2Rox (1000+ online gracia final) where only me was developer and Matim as DP dev helper. That u cant say bad too about my exp here. It was times where no1 ddos server and u can easy buy dedi and set up there ur own server.

Why do you always have too argue on every single new topic/preview there is? You ever took a moment and actually look how fuk3d up your actions/writing is? Freaking grow, up all of you, and realize that talking sh1t only creates problems.. it never proves a point, never salves anything.. I'm sick of repeating myself, act polite or delete your MXC account.

Now to the point..

Looking nice Slab, congratulation. I hope your project will be a success. (P.S. You implanted that thing with armors?)