[L2j]-New L2Ereos PvP Server Reborn on 7.12.2012 !!!!

Hokage

Then you are on wrong topic. If you wish to play only oly don't look for customized servers... I don't care about olys, just the world pvp. It's just bullshit to think about olys.

Then you are on wrong topic. If you wish to play only oly don't look for customized servers... I don't care about olys, just the world pvp. It's just bullshit to think about olys.

Well about pvp out of Towns, Interlude = Archer POV that's my opinion.. for sure u can take 1 tank/wl for support but nothing more. If you like nukers you must try other clients.

You don't seem to understand what I'm trying to say... Like I always say, make debuffs last 4-6 secs, increase cooldowns of debuffs, make them 100% succes rate -> more skill needed to cc the players around you. Then start thinking about damages.  I don't want to play on server which keeps the balance of retail lineage 2. That is why I'm not sure if this server is for me. I will check the balance and think again.

LINE OUR FB PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lineage-2-Ereos/342907805807653

Also vote your favorite event that will take place sunday night !!!

SERVER'S PATCH WILL BE UP SOON I WILL POST THE LINK HERE , ON FACEBOOK , ON SITE AND ON FORUM !

STAY TUNNED ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE !

You don't seem to understand what I'm trying to say... Like I always say, make debuffs last 4-6 secs, increase cooldowns of debuffs, make them 100% succes rate -> more skill needed to cc the players around you. Then start thinking about damages.  I don't want to play on server which keeps the balance of retail lineage 2. That is why I'm not sure if this server is for me. I will check the balance and think again.

100% succes for debuffs? totally disagree, anyway as i say before try to post your suggestions on Ereos forum and not here (no point) anyway few mins left for GO.

I didn't really suggest it, I was just saying that balance is not all about damage... And lineage 2 bases too much on chance, that is why I think the balance would be achieved much easier if debuffs were 100% success with long cools and low times. :) Looking forward to see how they achieved "balance".

At 3:55 we are going to slay all GRAND RB'S so you will have enough time to make your S grade items and get your clans and players till they will spawn again ( they have a 3h +1 respawn time )

PATCH WILL BE POSTED SOON HERE , ON FACEBOOK , ON WEBSITE , ON FORUM !!!

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lineage-2-Ereos/342907805807653

AND VOTE YOUR FAVORITE EVENT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE SUNDAY NIGHT !!!

Patch is ready guys , we are testing it out to see if everything its alright !!!

We will post the link from the patch once we are done with tests , we want a fresh and a good start of the server !!!

Patch is ready guys , we are testing it out to see if everything its alright !!!

We will post the link from the patch once we are done with tests , we want a fresh and a good start of the server !!!

I may repeat my self.

We want a good and fresh start W/O DDOS problems!