hellbound [L2-Scripts] L2End of Ages

RevengeIsHere

on this server u can make +10, i made +10 myself so dunno wtf u talking about, server going fine after 3 months, loads of pvp, new clans everyday etc, its worth playing. hopeless darkelite reunion dhz etc rly good pvps :P

well blazer is the event gm, but he was inactive lately due exams, he said he`s back now, and revenge is only making when he is in good mood :D well ussually everyday 1 hide and seek and 1 russian roullete, pvp events are rare but u can find pvp everynight reunion vs hopeless vs darkelite vs bloodypirates vs etc

well reunion and hopeless lost the goddard castle  to bloodypirates in the last 30 seconds of the siege, and this weekend hopeless defended goddard `s wards so they can take it this weekend :D

Ok lets bring an end to this fckng server.  Hereby i present you a screenshot of me and a friend being in skype conv with revenge ( admin of l2eoa / aka Yuri (fake Cadmus server)

So. this server is so corrupted, and admin doesnt give a sh1t about anything than money. Lets start

First of all all who played there must have seen a specific char named cosmokarta selling for 1month now adena for rl money.

admin never banned him cause he simply doesnt care about this server.

2nd. Check the screenshot ( OFC its edited so to cover my skype ass and my friends ass. but i didnt edit anything on yuri's ass . So feel free to enjoy and see how he suck.

We tell revenge to move certain chars to our acc and he moved them.

examples: lolipop/valenski. im sure lolipop when u see this, u ll know who to blame. not us. but yuri that moved you .. i was just proving he was corrupted.

revengehf2.png