hellbound [L2-Scripts] L2End of Ages

RevengeIsHere

lol i wrote it .. its fail server

stop hate the server

server is awsome

admin and gm are very active and helpfull

ok maybe it has not 1500 online but it has many people

pvp

clan vs clan ,solo ,events (not only auto) gm made some events today ,rb killing etc

stop hating people if u dont want t join server dont join but dont come here wright bullshits fgs

just gtfo go to other server

p.s im just a player there not an admin or friend admin i just play there and enjoy the server

i think a small lag? :) stay tuned! 750 under attack and now 1600! x0ax00 really good server

from when nabs like u are able to ddos a protected server?seems like u would like it but u cant,u are a retarted guy from another mid rate server,probably a staff,so stfu and dont event post here,server is the best till now,haters gonna hate.

helpful ?? last time when i something asking he told me Bb so he is really helpful .. lol this admin want only money fg

i didint give u any right to call me fg u tard boy .just gtfo my account got bugged and admin was very helpfull and move my chats in less than 24 hours so ,bitch please ,server is great

can u just gtffo from the topik?

this doll only opened stupid topics on my forum, like cov stack with final spirit lol and he had no idea that this cannot happend also this guy got no idea how to play l2. doll you should go play pacman rly!

i didint give u any right to call me fg u tard boy .just gtfo my account got bugged and admin was very helpfull and move my chats in less than 24 hours so ,bitch please ,server is great

can u just gtffo from the topik?

fg - focking god. sonow i can call you fag and tard lol..

this doll only opened stupid topics on my forum, like cov stack with final spirit lol and he had no idea that this cannot happend also this guy got no idea how to play l2. doll you should go play pacman rly!

u

stfu tard you hvae most bugged server ever and unbalanced.. summons have 2x civ tard and you didnt fix it.. you think than its ok but its bugged. and it wasnt stupid topic.. topic wich reportedbug is not stupid topic.. stupid is admin cause he think than he has got offic filles

fg - focking god. sonow i can call you fag and tard lol..

u

stfu tard you hvae most bugged server ever and unbalanced.. summons have 2x civ tard and you didnt fix it.. you think than its ok but its bugged. and it wasnt stupid topic.. topic wich reportedbug is not stupid topic.. stupid is admin cause he think than he has got offic filles

doll as the other players said you are the most retard brasil player eveR! go play other game! l2 is not for your IQ. so seriously gtfo and play some solo games like fifa that doesent need too much IQ.

doll as the other players said you are the most retard brasil player eveR! go play other game! l2 is not for your IQ. so seriously gtfo and play some solo games like fifa that doesent need too much IQ.

cmon guy, write some reason, why you decide than i havr low iq for l2.. cmon nab i want see your answer now

• 2 weeks later...