[R+C][My PSD]

UnSponsored

it's made from xDrac as i remember,before months am i wrong xDrac?

the background is from xDrac, i baught this http://xdrac.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3hxk2e

and asked from a coder to code it, he told me that he could to desing+code a web with xdrac's background and now here is the ripper that l2Venuez he rip it from l2nuvel

or the other case is that xdrac desing it and the coder rip it and sell it to me

The usual mistakes...

1) too low opacity on content area

2) no (such) outer glow on texts

3) wrong use of renders (placement + scale)

4) wrong structuring - look at the empty black area on the bottom

5) lack of content, wrongly distributed - while that one single background image looks good, the contrast to the black bg is too harsh, it doesnt fade out well and that one piece of a picture for the copyrights just looks straight out wrong like that

6) fonts - use normal looking fonts - custom fonts imo are only ok on logos etc. for everything else use, simple default fonts

7) wrong canvas structuring, depending on what you want to design, use the appropriate sizes. I believe your content area looks bigger than about 1000px. i would never make it bigger than 1000px for a website as you need to take smaller/bigger screen resolutions into consideration as well

The usual mistakes...

1) too low opacity on content area

2) no (such) outer glow on texts

3) wrong use of renders (placement + scale)

4) wrong structuring - look at the empty black area on the bottom

5) lack of content, wrongly distributed - while that one single background image looks good, the contrast to the black bg is too harsh, it doesnt fade out well and that one piece of a picture for the copyrights just looks straight out wrong like that

6) fonts - use normal looking fonts - custom fonts imo are only ok on logos etc. for everything else use, simple default fonts

7) wrong canvas structuring, depending on what you want to design, use the appropriate sizes. I believe your content area looks bigger than about 1000px. i would never make it bigger than 1000px for a website as you need to take smaller/bigger screen resolutions into consideration as well

thnx you a lot xDrac,but i would like to know what is the size that i have to use in my psd for web sites..

I usually use 2000x2500

width 2000x

height can be adjusted, doesnt really matter, you can adjust it depending on how much content you want.

and content area generally about a 1000px, never more.

oh and btw, i think your first try is better than mine back in the days :D

I usually use 2000x2500

width 2000x

height can be adjusted, doesnt really matter, you can adjust it depending on how much content you want.

and content area generally about a 1000px, never more.

oh and btw, i think your first try is better than mine back in the days :D

haha,thnx you xDrac, it sitn realy my 1st try..:D...i just wan to learn photoshoping but i dont know how.I have read a lot of articles and tutorials but nothing..:S

haha,thnx you xDrac, it sitn realy my 1st try..:D...i just wan to learn photoshoping but i dont know how.I have read a lot of articles and tutorials but nothing..:S

Well just keep trying, I watched many tutorials to make hip hop beats but I still produce shit, though I still try :p