interlude [L2J] www.L2Serenity.eu No-Custom PvP Server

foxi

the most fail server i ever log! why? 1:you start in area that isnt eny gk buffer etc..2: i try to go monastery mob drop 4 dynasty gloves/if you die there you go again to mos startly spwn or to ketra spwn  if you try to do escape you go again to same spwns...! 3:you cant destroy a item on invetory!(xaxa funny) 4: never gm online! and the best joke ever ! 5:ANNOUNNCEMENTS:SERVER IS UNDER DDOSS ATTACK !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KILL YOUR SELF PLEASE!

16 minute for next reward! next time do it 500 minute :) thnx

the most fail server i ever log! why? 1:you start in area that isnt eny gk buffer etc..2: i try to go monastery mob drop 4 dynasty gloves/if you die there you go again to mos startly spwn or to ketra spwn  if you try to do escape you go again to same spwns...! 3:you cant destroy a item on invetory!(xaxa funny) 4: never gm online! and the best joke ever ! 5:ANNOUNNCEMENTS:SERVER IS UNDER DDOSS ATTACK !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KILL YOUR SELF PLEASE!

16 minute for next reward! next time do it 500 minute :) thnx

4 dinasty gloves  :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Well i saw it with my own eyes that admin helps there friends with full gear. good luck ppl

WTF? i dont have Friends On server & i dont help anyone!

• 2 weeks later...