YOU MUST CHECK IT!

RaFaaa

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=254956.msg2358566;boardseen#new

Ok, Okey.....

When the promotion will indeed finalized we will see all of them to flame and blame other mates....

Im speaking for 2-3 Guys only i dont know others since they are new!

whats wrong with you ppl ? i see you blaming the promotion candidates all day long ? is it that your jealous ? i was away for long time from this forum but ppl changed a lot this used to be a pretty nice community and now its full of 15yo kids crying and blaming each other grow up and make some serious post .... And in the end they earned this promotion maxtor followed their activity , so instead of this you can always follow their example and help and you might be the next this isn't just for you RaFaaa i seen lots of topic like this .

Best Regards

whats wrong with you ppl ? i see you blaming the promotion candidates all day long ? is it that your jealous ? i was away for long time from this forum but ppl changed a lot this used to be a pretty nice community and now its full of 15yo kids crying and blaming each other grow up and make some serious post .... And in the end they earned this promotion maxtor followed their activity , so instead of this you can always follow their example and help and you might be the next this isn't just for you RaFaaa i seen lots of topic like this .

Best Regards

+1 mate.....

obviously since only 3 members posted in the topic he show u :P

yeah i see this guy dont have any idea.. but w/e i making my job and i dont care.

Best Regards

and +1 for this Comment.

Best Regards

Look Sir, Some guys until yesterday they blame each other with unsuitable language  for serious guys that deserve to be moderators. And Today they are with the suitable language and they are helping and caring for the forum. I bet that when the contest will finalized the situation will comeback.

And i dont care to be a moderator i dont need it to feel big. I Know  my value and i dont need a promote to show it!

Look Sir, Some guys until yesterday they blame each other with unsuitable language  for serious guys that deserve to be moderators. And Today they are with the suitable language and they are helping and caring for the forum. I bet that when the contest will finalized the situation will comeback.

sometimes u are worng. Mr.RaFaa Look your Work and stop Crying. like a Girl. its not Your Problem.

sometimes u are worng. Mr.RaFaa Look your Work and stop Crying. like a Girl. its not Your Problem.

Im dont crying, Im just saying my opinion. I Dont even know you but as i have seen i know your language to other mates. If maxtor needs really someone to promote it , better to promote someone who carrying for this forum and i dont mean myself. They are people that helping others and they helping for months not from one day to other.

I'm on these 2-3 guys you told about?

[gr] se auto to topic dn fainete kt tetoio g mena...alla auto p egine k akm ginete me sena k tn koza dn itan k ligo..Ta rulles blepw einai dikosmitika [gr]