How will i start learning hacks and etc?

l3v1a8an

Hello guys. I create this topic because i want to learn hacking or something like that. So can somebody tell me from where to start or what to do to begin.. I have no experience with hacking so i want from you to tell me from where to start :D thnx

there are many types of hacking !

Your main aim is to hack ? what ?

a website ? an enemy ? a server ?

I mean what you want to learn ?

there are many types of hacking !

Your main aim is to hack ? what ?

a website ? an enemy ? a server ?

I mean what you want to learn ?

i have no idea about hacking thats why.. thnx for telling me so i like more atking an enemy !

i have no idea about hacking thats why.. thnx for telling me so i like more atking an enemy !

your enemy have any site ? or something private you want to attack ?

your enemy have any site ? or something private you want to attack ?

i think you didnt understand :P i dont want to atk somebody specifically.i just want to learn hacking . using programs and other things!

• 4 weeks later...

Start by learning some coding, languages... while coding you will learn maths -> logic

While or after try to actually understand how computers work, how does internet work... etc

It's just studying. And you should probably gain some years of life experience before actually going to do something stupid with "hacking".

Best hackers are usually old anti-virus or firewall companies coders. Understanding how firewalls, ports etc work is necessary.