L2j Interlude - Your ideal server

Slab

Hey guys,

As i see much people complains on all servers, someone like this features and someone not. L2j developing is my favourit occupation. That why i want create ideal server just for you. I work in hosting company, so host server its not problem for me. Attacks ddos controlled by me, now i know how to make defense.

If you want by own self add some things, we can create together the big community server of all this time.

Please write:

- the best features for you

- best rates

- items custom or no

- max and safe enchant

- the best farm/pvp zones for you

After your opinions, we make poll. Then we will start with create this server.

I hope you are interesting on this topic.

Server Rate : 5000x

Enchant Rate :

Safe: 3

Max: 16

Normal Scroll Chance: 75%

Blessed Scroll Chance: 100%

Farm Mode

1- Safe zone for newbie's

2- you can add just 2 normal farm with out guard's.

3- pvp zone.

Buff Infos

48 Buff slots. 5h buffsMax Buffss.

suggest ideas

1- Heros have just Heroic Valor on SubClass only.

2- NPC for Top pvp / pk / clan.

3- Special RaidBoss with special reward, spawn every 3/6 hours.

4- After olympiad match all skills get refresh.

5- Custom Rep Clan Point item.

i think thats all for now.

These unnecessary, If u need big community join your server you need first put lameguard +very good ddos protection + very good adverstings [with money ] enough for big community .... + remember very good 1 Features..

These unnecessary, If u need big community join your server you need first put lameguard +very good ddos protection + very good adverstings [with money ] enough for big community .... + remember very good 1 Features..

Dude as i say, server is now protected by sofware on machine server and on hardware in my hosting company. 

Adversting i can make 200 votes on hopzone everyday from my home.

Already i have good balanced pack interlude. So i just want your features, because i set up server for you. Its just my hobby!

Pwner, thank you for your idea!

Server Rate : 5000x

Enchant Rate :

Safe: 3

Max: 16

Normal Scroll Chance: 75%

Blessed Scroll Chance: 100% - Maybe blessed enchants only from special RB?

Farm Mode

1- Safe zone for newbie's

2- you can add just 2 normal farm with out guard's.

3- pvp zone.  - Like primeval island?

Buff Infos

48 Buff slots. 5h buffsMax Buffss. - ready

suggest ideas

1- Heros have just Heroic Valor on SubClass only. - heroes have skills on subcklas only they 2nd time hero

2- NPC for Top pvp / pk / clan.  - ready

3- Special RaidBoss with special reward, spawn every 3/6 hours. - ready

4- After olympiad match all skills get refresh. - ready

5- Custom Rep Clan Point item.  - ready (reputation siege system)

i think thats all for now.

yea i remember good l2gold c4, but im playing too on c3 l2gold. And my l2newclassic.com i work for same balance there as was on l2gold. But i think chronicle c4 to start is no sense, we can make it with interlude im right?

You can forget about low rate if were talking about l2j. So its gotta be mid (they last longer than high rates).

If you can guarantee a ddos/bot/phx etc protection then you should focus on the features. Keep customs to a minimum and start polls about xp/sp rates! Retail buff slots and a reuse delay for mana potions (sadly today's l2 community can't play without them), so there will be more balanced pvps! Also imo its better if it is hard work to get S gear, it will keep people busy longer! That means low drop,rb drop, and more importantly quest rates! Also do not put customs npc with enchants or other unbalanced crap, and do not implement an aio system or anything like that! This is a good starting point before you can go on with the details...hope I helped you a bit!

Edit: Yes, Interlude would be the best choice!

If u make and l2 off files exactly how was l2gold when was c4 im 100% u will have  over 1k on  trust me on this  best clan are  w8ting for this kinda of sv ;)

i say have noobs and pro so easy make only c4 skill on your server and done ... more idea = pay ;d

You can forget about low rate if were talking about l2j. So its gotta be mid (they last longer than high rates).

If you can guarantee a ddos/bot/phx etc protection then you should focus on the features. Keep customs to a minimum and start polls about xp/sp rates! Retail buff slots and a reuse delay for mana potions (sadly today's l2 community can't play without them), so there will be more balanced pvps! Also imo its better if it is hard work to get S gear, it will keep people busy longer! That means low drop,rb drop, and more importantly quest rates! Also do not put customs npc with enchants or other unbalanced crap, and do not implement an aio system or anything like that! This is a good starting point before you can go on with the details...hope I helped you a bit!

Edit: Yes, Interlude would be the best choice!

yes i can promise real security of server by any hack, walker or ddos there. I can make something like l2gold with rates maybe x75. Of corse u can help with features.