server

JadoN

Question

re pedia tha m pi kapios gt dn mporoyn na mpoun alla atoma ston srv?  egw mpenw kanonika  alloi omws oxi .  exw ani3i ports ports apo tn toixo prostasias exw vali ta panta sta configs alla akoma dn mpeni kai me no-ip to dokimasa tpt kapios pou na 3eri me teamviewer plz

# Bind ip of the gameserver, use * to bind on all available IPs

GameserverHostname = *

GameserverPort = 7777

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *

ExternalHostname = no ip

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

InternalHostname = 127.0.0.1

# The Loginserver host and port

LoginPort = 9014

LoginHost = 127.0.0.1

# This is the server id that the gameserver will request (i.e. 1 is Bartz)

RequestServerID = 1

# If set to true, the login will give an other id to the server (if the requested id is already reserved)

AcceptAlternateID = True

TO GAMESERVER

////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////

//////////////

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname = no=ip

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

# Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs

LoginserverHostname = *

LoginserverPort = 2106

# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned

LoginTryBeforeBan = 10

# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)

LoginBlockAfterBan = 600

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs

LoginHostname = *

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers

LoginPort = 9014

# If set to true any GameServer can register on your login's free slots

AcceptNewGameServer = True

# If false, the licence (after the login) will not be shown

# It is highly recomended for Account Security to leave this option as default (True)

ShowLicence = True

KAI TO LOGINSERVER

/////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////

/////////////////

alla dn nmz oti ftei auto enw otan paw na dw an exw ani3i tis ports mou leei oti einai close

http://www.canyouseeme.org/

# Bind ip of the gameserver, use * to bind on all available IPs

GameserverHostname = *

GameserverPort = 7777

ExternalHostname = no ip

# The Loginserver host and port

LoginPort = 9014

LoginHost = 127.0.0.1

# This is the server id that the gameserver will request (i.e. 1 is Bartz)

RequestServerID = 1

# If set to true, the login will give an other id to the server (if the requested id is already reserved)

AcceptAlternateID = True

TO GAMESERVER

////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////

//////////////

ExternalHostname = no=ip

# Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs

LoginserverHostname = *

LoginserverPort = 2106

# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned

LoginTryBeforeBan = 10

# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)

LoginBlockAfterBan = 600

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs

LoginHostname = *

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers

LoginPort = 9014

# If set to true any GameServer can register on your login's free slots

AcceptNewGameServer = True

# If false, the licence (after the login) will not be shown

# It is highly recomended for Account Security to leave this option as default (True)

ShowLicence = True

KAI TO LOGINSERVER

/////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////

/////////////////

alla dn nmz oti ftei auto enw otan paw na dw an exw ani3i tis ports mou leei oti einai close

http://www.canyouseeme.org/

efoson exeis anikta ta ports anikse kai to server kai meta tsekare an s dixnei oti einai anikta ta port sta site, se kapia router prepei to port na xrhsimopoihte kiolas gia na fanei sta site ektos apo to na einai anixto(klise kai ta firewall)

to ekana m dixni tn port OPEN. mpwrw egw na dokimasw na mpw me tn no-ip  h dn tha mpeni

efoson exeis anikta ta ports anikse kai to server kai meta tsekare an s dixnei oti einai anikta ta port sta site, se kapia router prepei to port na xrhsimopoihte kiolas gia na fanei sta site ektos apo to na einai anixto(klise kai ta firewall)

to ekana dixni tin port OPEN. twra tha mpwrw na mpw egw me no-ip apo eki pou tn trexw h oxi ?

to ekana m dixni tn port OPEN. mpwrw egw na dokimasw na mpw me tn no-ip  h dn tha mpenito ekana dixni tin port OPEN. twra tha mpwrw na mpw egw me no-ip apo eki pou tn trexw h oxi ?

esu tha mpenis me afti tin ip 127.0.0.0 ta online atoma me no-ip p2 l2server.no-ip.info kai blablabla katalaves?

oke katalava tha to dokimasw twra me enan filo m kai an exw prob tha to grapsw

egine an dn ginei pes m na dw ti mpwro na kano.

EUXARISTW SE OLOOUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS MPIKE PEDIA  ENAS APO DW MOU IXE PI NA VALW KATI ALLO STA CONFIGS ANTI TIN NO-IP THNX ALL

LOCK IT

pistevw na voithisame ;D