[L2J] ~ - ~ L2 ][ vsALL - mid rate, mixed PvP/RPG ~ - ~ [CB]

vsALL

What about rates?

Well, aim is for a mid rate and pvp oriented server, with easy stuff to get, but no gmshop with everything ready (read first post for shop changes instead of gmshop). You can't pvp in town near gmshop, but you can always fight for a boss that has something to drop for you. Ofcourse, to keep some competition, only original raids that droped S grade have full drops as well some extra drop (just a hand of raids...). And if the other team wins, there are always another ~200 raids to be taken down with lower, but still decent drops.

With the custom level 76 start (including subclass), xp rates are not something to talk about much... except that you will need a few days to reach level 80. For other rates, like boss drop rate is about 30% for basic drops (no parts, only full drops). I`ll provide more info later on this with exact procents for each drops.

Other worldwide mob drops is yet to be edited. You should be able to easily gearup to +7 or more within days and with different ways to obtain items and gear, economy should be quite good.

Augment rates will be low (like 15% for top ls), but we provide a few more ways to obtain lifestones, also a higher drop rate for them.

Enchant rates are in the first post and for the other rates (if i miss anything) please reply with a more specific question.

ps: i`ve have finished first part of the hero quest and i`m looking for more ideas for the next parts. Join the forum and be a part of what's next to come.

• 1 month later...

We`ve worked everything we considered it needs a touch, however many things requires larger scale testing.

Therefore we are counting on you as players to contribute with your presence, to help us identify any possible problems and fix them before server goes live. Any reports and contribution to this tests will be greatly apreciated and rewarded when server goes live.

- all beta testers will keep their levels (including subclasses), nobless status (if avaible) and 1 set/weapon for main class gained in this time, but with all enchantments reduced to 0.

Join the forum for more info, sugestions, girls, beer and weed  O0

how much people online?

Highest? epic 13... :) but seems to grow slowly each day... anyway, unless this number doesnt pass at least 150-200 in beta... than... will stay beta.

Most people enter, dont see gmshop and buffer in giran or other players and they leave... or please give me items, help me...  "im soul taker, i am use cursed bones for death spike, please help me cursed bones" ... and this is the good example of a decent request.

Truth is i`ve made this server after my own ideeas of some decent settings and i wont give up on it just to end up like every 90% other servers, because at that point is useless.

Okay faithful users... our first closed beta test is over, since there is low interest to ppl for a beta, will be back later with more info about a live launch. Thank you all who participated and do not worry, your accounts will be still here.

-- to be locked --

Okay faithful users... our first closed beta test is over, since there is low interest to ppl for a beta, will be back later with more info about a live launch. Thank you all who participated and do not worry, your accounts will be still here.

-- to be locked --

Locked.