[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

we have similar problem...

for both: the text in l2fork seems you have been logged in l2walker, now log in bakeice client. Remember first log in l2walker client, second bakeice client, i think that is the problem.

Remember first log in l2walker client, second bakeice client, i think that is the problem.

1.I start bakeice client, write pass, but not log in.

2.I start l2walker client, write pass and log in, choose server.

3.I log in in bakeice client, choose server.

4.I can start game.

5.In game l2w can't connect, and my char can't do nothing himself...

1.I start bakeice client, write pass, but not log in.

2.I start l2walker client, write pass and log in, choose server.

3.I log in in bakeice client, choose server.

4.I can start game.

5.In game l2w can't connect, and my char can't do nothing himself...

i done same as he does,and when i log in in bake ice client i don't have char in l2w client it's still one server x15 on screen and my char logs in bake ice client,not in l2w.

Dunno but for me it couldn't work on L2frintezza or there is some way how to go around it.Probably doing something wrong with 2 systems and clean one or so,but aint working cose probably of not having the clean 1 and on bakeice don't want to start offc.

in frintezza works.

Ok.. i play in frintezza too.. this is my problem.. When I instal the ProxiFie0r, this MF program block ALL my ports! can some1 tell me hou to unblock the ports to conect my to internet?? uninstalling this program i dont have any problem to play lineage, open the explorer or MSN.. I test calling to my Internet conection assistence.. and the guy tell my that i have all ports bloked.. can some1 tell my why?

Sorry my english.. I do all that the guide say..

Ok.. i play in frintezza too.. this is my problem.. When I instal the ProxiFie0r, this MF program block ALL my ports! can some1 tell me hou to unblock the ports to conect my to internet?? uninstalling this program i dont have any problem to play lineage, open the explorer or MSN.. I test calling to my Internet conection assistence.. and the guy tell my that i have all ports bloked.. can some1 tell my why?

Sorry my english.. I do all that the guide say..

Look in the manual (page 1) step 6.2 you have to click in

bakeice15uq5.jpg

proces only the folowing + manual proxified