[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

hey Zooom!

look at the Proxifier, i think my is right >__<

sinttulo1vi8.jpg

sinttulo1vi8.b4397ef115.jpg

sinttulo2op4.jpg

sinttulo2op4.37a334d2a5.jpg

i login with Walker, select server, press ok and login with Bake ice and select server.

Time later:

17:47:54 - Remote listen thread exit

17:47:54 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

17:47:54 - Local listen thread exit

All log:

17:46:59 - Debug build

17:46:59 - Using Proxy: False

17:46:59 - Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

17:47:24 - New local connection[2106]

17:47:24 - Local LS connection->Handle

17:47:27 - End of Local:LS connection

17:47:27 - New local connection[2106]

17:47:27 - Local GS connection->Add to queue

17:47:27 - Local connection waiting

17:47:30 - Established connection - Remote IP '85.14.217.252' Remote Port '2106'

17:47:30 - New SOCKS connection for 85.14.217.252:2106

17:47:31 - Proxy LS connection->Handle

17:47:54 - Remote listen thread exit

17:47:54 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

17:47:54 - Local listen thread exit

and i have the same problem that i cannot open Bake ice if i have the proxifier installed x_X

Maybe it is because the clean system have to update?

Thank you!

Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection: Uma operação de bloqueio foi interrompida por uma chamada a WSACancelBlockingCall.

or

remote:Cannot access a disposed object.

Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'

WHY SOMETIMES I GOT THIS ERROR?

I have to close fork and lost all accs logged in :S

PS: who have problems with prox REMEMBER TO GO > NETWORK CONFIGURATOR> REMOVE SETTINGS BEFORE OPEN BAKE ICE AND WHEN U WILL NOT USE PROX. ( this may help http://rapidshare.com/files/125262378/jaum.rar.html )

ok, guys, sorry my stupid brain (and my english)...

can some1 config a walker IG or OGG to http://www.l2lords.com/

bake ice fdp... is a similar config, but i can't work on.

Thankx all.

Hi everyone. I just managed to run the walker on Windows Vista. I know I am a newbie here but I would like to give an advice for those of you who have problems running walker on Vista.

1)Run all the applications included in this guide (Proxifier, L2asrv, L2walker, L2fork) as an administrator and in compatibility mode for windows XP sp2 (right click on the application, properties, compatibility)

2)You may need to install .NET framework 3.5

3)Copy the needed lines for walker from hosts file to the "Imhosts.sam" file in the same folder (C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc)

Those 3 things solved all the problems I encountered while trying to make the bot work on Vista. I hope they will be useful for someone else too.

Hello! I have kaspersky internet security, and something in that program blocks working the bot. I put the programs (l2fork, etc.) on exculsion list, disabled firewall, and didn't solve the problem. It only works, when I disable the whole program. What should I do with it? because I don't want to be vulnerable.

i have walker working , for ppl who had the same problem than me (Can't pass to the charachter selection screen) , just close l2fork and reopen it , till u enter. It was my problem , l2fork only works when he wants :|

ok im having a new problem now, i log in with the clean walker client then the bake ice, (repatched the host file aftwer i opened the bake ice) but when i get to the login screen on the clean walker client, and the bake ice client, i cant move ono the char selection screen from the walker client, it shows the server ping as 0, and i can login to the char selection screen from the bake ice client fine.

anyone got any suggestions?

Also: a friend said i might need 2 computers or VMware to do this, is this true? or can i get everything to work on just 1 computer

i dunno.. but seems that proxifier just doesn't work for some ppl...a friend of mine having probs with it.. even if he used my settings file...

and @ dice07 , you problem is with proxifier , apparently it didn't proxy gameserver connection to l2fork..from what i understand from what u said.. u follow the steps and when your at the bakeice login server step,u pass the servers selection screen and get to char selection screen right? if so.. then yea.. its a proxifier problem..please go back to proxifier settings and check them

ok i have checked, and rechecked all the info the needs to be in the proxifier and its the same as yours, is there somthing else i need to activate to get the proxifier to work? this is what the l2 fork looks like when i try to enter the char selection screen on the clean walker client:

23:54:20 - Debug build

23:54:20 - Using Proxy: False

23:54:20 - Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

23:56:59 - New local connection[2106]

23:56:59 - Local LS connection->Handle

23:57:03 - End of Local:LS connection

23:57:03 - New local connection[2106]

23:57:04 - Local GS connection->Add to queue

23:57:04 - Local connection waiting

been working on this for 5 days now >.< if anyone else had the same problems and got them fixed, coudl you please let me know.

23:54:20 - Debug build

23:54:20 - Using Proxy: False

23:54:20 - Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

23:56:59 - New local connection[2106]

23:56:59 - Local LS connection->Handle      means that you logged in in walker client

23:57:03 - End of Local:LS connection

23:57:03 - New local connection[2106]

23:57:04 - Local GS connection->Add to queue  means that you selected the gameserver

23:57:04 - Local connection waiting      and its waiting for proxifier to proxy the game server from bake ice client to walker client

so far l2fork didn't receive connection from the bake ice client.. so.. something is not working right with proxifier..try firewall and etc..

a different thread? oO

i only posted my system folder here.. maybe ur "confused" ... i only made this guide.. i just changed the contents of it and made the "easier" steps , but no, never made other topic about bake ice oO