L2OFF Development & Webdesign/webcoding services

Hello,

I'm an experienced developer with around 6 years of experience in L2 development and over 10 years of experience in webdesign and many web coding languages courses (HTML/XHTML/CSS/PHP/jQuery) under my belt.

On top of that, I've also owned a quite known server called L2Vendetta, among other minor projects such as L2Blood, L2Zion, L2Dust, L2Prodigy and recently (last year), L2PvPWorld.

I had to take a long vacation from the entire L2 world due to personal reasons such as university and work but now that I've finally got constant free time on a daily basis I'd gladly work on a server and/or side projects, such as creating websites, web applications (L2 related or not) and whatnot.

I have no intention whatsoever to create my own server for many reasons but I would gladly assist you in developing your server. I have a great share of knowledge in L2OFF, and when I mean great, I mean, I literally know everything there is to know about it (C4, C5, Interlude and Gracia, but I'll easily learn about other chronicles, since it's basically an extender change) except ASM/C++ coding a.k.a extenders.

I know a lot about AI (artificial intelligence) and got enough NASC knowledge to code basic/medium scripts for NPCs and whatnot. I also know how every single value of every single script works, both client-side and server-side and I have it all catalogued and detailed, which means I can do a lot of things that people normally can't in a much faster time frame and with better quality. Not bragging, but anyone who has played on my servers know that's true.

That being said, let's cut to the chase: My services are for hire. Call me up and we'll discuss ideas, prices, whatever. I have no fixed values, no fixed "policies" on how I should work and I'm very flexible, so that means I'm able to engage in pretty much any project, so long as it's within my area of knowledge.

My latest work: www.l2imagine.com (unfinished)

My private website: www.brunopina.com (unfortunately it's in portuguese, but you can click on the layouts to preview what I've done in the past)

My personal contacts:

- brunopina@msn.com (e-mail ONLY);

- email@brunopina.com (e-mail and MSN);

- pyromaker@gmail.com (MSN ONLY).

You can also PM me in here or reply in this topic.

Best regards,

PyroMaker.

• 3 weeks later...