[Suggestion]Lineage 2 Server.Mid Rate x75

kΟzA

You Like my Idea ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. You Like my Idea ?

• Dislike

Sounds nice. Nice features. But I believe Hellbound would be quite better. But still with interlude its nice.

c7 is not a bad Cronicle,But as you can see around There is not any Stable C6 Server off platfom With good Features and A lot off ppl,And i think The real Players of l2 Will like the C6 or c4 nvm.

What i think about Other cronicles ?

I Never Liked the Update on Lineage i mean when l2 updated on c7+++

They do that Updates only from WOW,Cuz Wow Rising every day With that Sh1ts ,and they do something like WOW with the new Cronicles.

I Dont like The New Skills Which Players Fly and hiting and What ever from that Star Wars..

Many ppl saying Epilogue aka c11 There is the better Balance .But again With all That Skills and That Stupid Effects i dont think can be balanced.

I Never say on C4 was the Best ''BALANCE'' cuz Mages there Rullez,But Archers to and all Other class Just mage was a bit OP,cuz Resists.

I Never have play on Other clients more than 2 Days and i will not do it.

C6/C4 <3

no buffs at all could be better

Y mate but look around they are joining on a Realy Easy mid rate and crying For Nothing!

What about if i dont use buffer ? ehem ..

The real Old School Players Have died .

They have leave l2 Years a go ,with the F@cking update :{

There is some good ppl but its hard to understand them all :)

I think you can understand me :P

I didnt say that Interlude is bad. Its good. But few people are still looking for mid rate IL srv's. Most ppl search for Hellbound or Gracia Final. And its hard to make a full balance interlude srv now. Thats why people search for other chronicles.

I didnt say that Interlude is bad. Its good. But few people are still looking for mid rate IL srv's. Most ppl search for Hellbound or Gracia Final. And its hard to make a full balance interlude srv now. Thats why people search for other chronicles.

ye ofc,C6 Never had More than 82% Balance at all

c7 is not a bad Cronicle,But as you can see around There is not any Stable C6 Server off platfom With good Features and A lot off ppl,And i think The real Players of l2 Will like the C6 or c4 nvm.

What i think about Other cronicles ?

I Never Liked the Update on Lineage i mean when l2 updated on c7+++

They do that Updates only from WOW,Cuz Wow Rising every day With that Sh1ts ,and they do something like WOW with the new Cronicles.

I Dont like The New Skills Which Players Fly and hiting and What ever from that Star Wars..

Many ppl saying Epilogue aka c11 There is the better Balance .But again With all That Skills and That Stupid Effects i dont think can be balanced.

I Never say on C4 was the Best ''BALANCE'' cuz Mages there Rullez,But Archers to and all Other class Just mage was a bit OP,cuz Resists.

I Never have play on Other clients more than 2 Days and i will not do it.

C6/C4 <3

My opinion is that C4/C6 was the best chronicles that l2 had!

I prefer a bit more the Interlude chronicle!

But for tha mid-rate server you want to open i think its very good and very "attractive" for a mid rate server all this features cause players will lvl up "fast" they will have adena for full B they not need to make bot (prophet,bd,songer etc) no need spoilers/crafters, they will have a reason to be a real clan (for RB's sieges etc.) and when players rises up it will be a very good pvp server! My opinion for this feature is yes do it kOzA!