[L2J] L2DarkSide(Faction Server) Granda OPENING 19/10/12 20:00 +2 GMT

MixHarder

and why you dont join this is pathetic....

i just did and i so

this

Beta with.... Arcana mace , valhala +16 , darc crystal armor... you are kiding me right?

dager are OP again

Duelist is Fail again

Nice fixes

Beta with.... Arcana mace , valhala +16 , darc crystal armor... you are kiding me right?

dager are Crazy OP again

Duelist is Fail again

Nice fixes

i make some change and i am listen the ppl in server i dont do what ever i want....

and for dark crystal , valhala ----> 1 pvp not 1 adena read this http://www.l2darkside.info/features.php and after let me explain you

1 hour guys!!!!

i make some change and i am listen the ppl in server i dont do what ever i want....

and for dark crystal , valhala ----> 1 pvp not 1 adena read this http://www.l2darkside.info/features.php and after let me explain you

1 hour guys!!!!

Yes and its So nice When someone Feed and he is the ONLY one with this items !!!!

And what about dagers? duelist?

were are the fixes?

Also you say Grand oppening but you already are on top sites? What will change in 1 hour? you are geting to new top site or something?

2 adena  Reward when the Player Get PvP

15 Kills to auto enchant grade B item you get it +16?

Yes and its So nice When someone Feed and he is the ONLY one with this items !!!!

And what about dagers? duelist?

were are the fixes?

Also you say Grand oppening but you already are on top sites? What will change in 1 hour? you are geting to new top site or something?

first look in server in 2 hours you can make a grade items second no one have feed

dagger for the moment is ok i have decrease some skill more---->i play l2 since C1

about the topsites i am w8 to register in topzone

and the last think

[gr]apo to na ka8ese egw kai na sxoliazeis kai na spammareis, ama pragmatika h8eles na pai3eis sto server 8a mporouses auto pou les edw na mou ta eleges sto game h sto forum tou server alla blepw mia allh dia8esh na se diakatexei, epomenos stamataw auth ti stigmh na asxoloume me esena kai se parakalw pollh mhn xanasxoliaseis se auto to topic[/gr]

first look in server in 2 hours you can make a grade items second no one have feed

dagger for the moment is ok i have decrease some skill more---->i play l2 since C1

about the topsites i am w8 to register in topzone

and the last think

[gr]apo to na ka8ese egw kai na sxoliazeis kai na spammareis, ama pragmatika h8eles na pai3eis sto server 8a mporouses auto pou les edw na mou ta eleges sto game h sto forum tou server alla blepw mia allh dia8esh na se diakatexei, epomenos stamataw auth ti stigmh na asxoloume me esena kai se parakalw pollh mhn xanasxoliaseis se auto to topic[/gr]

Aahhahahahahahah

[gr]Re: [L2J] L2DarkSide(Faction Server) Beta today (16/10/2012) 9:00p.m.(Greek time) Server FAIL

Reasons Op class

Hopzone added

balance was bad

In game fixes

They told me Online at night 30

I LOGED AT DAY 15

Jesus beter log at night....

Re: [L2J] L2DarkSide(Faction Server) Granda OPENING 19/10/12 20:00 +2 GMT

Balance is bad

Deulist EPIC FAIL CLASS

Stats are same as before the  +10%

Dager lethal now is back to normal

Backstand is 80% Op class

Items A Gread Expensive

bla bla bla

Now lets see in 1 hour how many Online What will be the reports

If you think i hate your server i would just /LEAVE

But when i like a server i try to make it better so people will come but i see you Dont accsept help because you are selfish

I was searching FACTION SERVER more than 2 moths now that 1 oppend i see its kida fail...

Cu in 1 Hour

If more than 50 Online you succseded i will ask Sorry if not i will just say Nothing Because i am Sure about what it will happen....

But i hope that server will get people

Edite: 2 Grand oppening... This say much for me

server is online COME JOIN ALL!!!

also i wanna listen opinon for all about the enchant system look here

http://l2darkside.info/forum/index.php?topic=18.msg33#msg33

also scheme buffer added!!!